If you’re on the hunt for Pre Wedding accommodation surrounded by rolling hills and lush greenery, Ironbark Farm in Glenburn is the place for you. This brand-new Yarra Valley bridal accommodation offers total seclusion and privacy for your hens party, your pre wedding day house to get ready all with exclusive use of the three-bedroom house and grounds for pre and post wedding bridal accommodation.
With 52 acres at your feet, opportunities abound to create your dream stay at Ironbark Farm. This gorgeous private property is ideal for pre and post wedding celebrations.
What you’ll love about your Ironbark Farm wedding:
- Freedom to enjoy a restful night before your wedding in a cosy and serene setting. If you’re envisioning a rustic DIY wedding at a country venue that’s uniquely ‘you’, Ironbark Farm is the ideal place to get ready with your bridal party.
- Onsite accommodation in the main house. The main house at Ironbark Farm is sure to impress, with its charming facade and large wrap-around verandah. This immaculately presented home features three bedrooms, two bathrooms, and a spacious open-plan layout, making it ideal for pre and post-wedding accommodation. This can be arranged by discussing your individual needs for accommodation with the hosts at Ironbark Farm
- Picturesque countryside views. Set amid private and scenic surroundings, Ironbark Farm offers an idyllic setting for country weddings within the Yarra Valley. Your wedding celebrations will take place against a breathtaking backdrop of rolling green hills and towering gum trees.
- We are also happy to offer the farmhouse and property as a stunning backdrop for location photography
Highlights of Ironbark Farm weddings:
- Country style wedding accommodation within the beautiful Yarra Valley, closeby to all the wineries and wedding venues in the area
- Exclusive use of the house and grounds for pre wedding, post wedding or honeymoon
- Plenty of availability for 2022 and 2023
- Just over an hour’s drive from Melbourne