If you're looking for an enchanting wedding venue, Peppers Manor House in the Southern Highlands is the perfect place to say "I do". From the moment you enter the estate gates, you'll be transported to a timeless country retreat set on a romantic estate in the rolling hills of the region. Peppers Manor House is the epitome of style and elegance, with a grand yet intimate setting that evokes magic.
Couples love the meticulously maintained grounds at Peppers Manor House which provide a stunning backdrop for your dream wedding, with plenty of space for both the ceremony and reception. Conveniently located just an hour and a half from Sydney and less than two hours from Canberra, Peppers Manor House is the perfect location for your wedding, whether you're planning an intimate affair with just a few guests or a grand celebration with up to 200 attendees.
Peppers Manor House is the ideal venue for couples who want to celebrate their love in a tranquil setting. From the stunning grounds to the incredible food and wine, and the luxurious accommodations, your wedding at Peppers Manor House will be a dream come true. Enquire to schedule your tour today and start planning your perfect wedding.
What Southern Highlands weddings at Peppers Manor House are like:
- Beautiful spaces for weddings of all sizes. Whether you're looking for an intimate fireside setting in the Taittinger Lounge for up to 20 guests, or a larger wedding in the new Estate Room that seats up to 200 guests, Peppers Manor House has the perfect option for you. From inside the manor, you’ll enjoy stunning views of the manicured gardens and a large open fireplace.
- Luxurious country accomodation. Peppers Manor House is more than just a picturesque venue for your wedding day. It's a stunning country estate retreat that's perfect for a destination wedding, where you can celebrate for the whole weekend with your closest family and friends. You'll have access to all the amenities of the estate, from the onsite spa to the tennis court, and your guests can stay in one of the luxurious guest rooms.
- Delicious dining. The Southern Highlands is known for its incredible food and wine, and Peppers Manor House is no exception. Let the Head Chef and his team create a menu to your requirements featuring fresh local produce from as close as the estate's own gardens. From high quality meats to locally grown truffles and fine wines, the region is a food-lover’s paradise.
Highlights of your Southern Highlands wedding at Peppers Manor House:
- Wedding and accommodation packages
- Plenty of picturesque photography spots
- Just an hour and a half from Sydney
- Catering to all dietary requirements
- Country-chic decor
- Seated and cocktail options
- Romantic garden ceremony spots
- Tennis courts
- Picnic hampers and high tea (booking essential)
“Peppers Manor House is a lovely property with a warm and cosy feel to it. From the indoor & outdoor open fires, the kindness of the staff and the elegant and inviting reception, this was our dream Wedding venue. The gardens are very pretty and the expansive grounds made for a nice walk for guests to take themselves on, in particular our overseas guests loved seeing the kangaroos down on the golf course. The huge deciduous trees made our autumn wedding look magical with all its red & yellow leaves. It was fantastic to have all our guests stay on site for the weekend. We enjoyed waking up and having breakfast with our guests the morning of and after our wedding day. The staff were always smiling and no request was too much for them. Pepper Manor House was the perfect relaxed environment that we wanted. In fact, we wish we could live the weekend over and over again. We will definitely be back to stay on our Anniversary in the elegant bridal suite. We highly recommend this venue!” – Sally + Peter
With over 17 years as a wedding planner including celebrating my own wedding at Peppers Manor House Estate, my extensive experience helps guide our couples to create the perfect day. I feel incredibly lucky to have played a part in creating many beautiful weddings in the Southern Highlands, that are unique and remembered forever.
Mrs Carrie Blunt
Wedding Sales Manager