If the thought of a lovely wedding in nature tickles your fancy, then you’ll love NRMA Myall Shores Holiday Park. Situated on NSW’s Mid Coast, this relaxed holiday park is ideal for laidback weddings and care-free getaways - exactly what you want after a year of planning and coordinating!
NRMA Myall Shores Holiday Park sits front and centre in Myall Lakes National Park, and boasts supreme lakefront views and gorgeous scenery - it’s quintessentially Australian. Surrounded by magnificent gum trees and expansive bushland - home to koalas, kangaroos, possums, and countless bird species, this resort is a must-book for wildlife lovers.
While you might choose to host your ceremony on the periphery of the bushland or on the nearby waters edge, you might like to book the function room for your wedding reception. This space enjoys breathtaking views over the lake and can seat up to 70 wedding guests.
Catering can certainly be arranged through Myall Barefoot Café, which provides simple, casual cafe style meals or you are welcome to self cater. After your characterful wedding, feel free to glamp under the stars, relax in your safari tent, or enjoy a wine in your spa villa - there’s a range of accommodation options available at various price points. Whatever you decide on, know that you’ll wake to a beautiful sunrise over the lake and the sounds of native bird song.
“I've been to many parks and this remains my favourite. You are in the bush, on the edge of a big lake, with kangaroos, goannas and kookaburras wandering around. The managers are wonderful, the atmosphere is relaxed, the surrounding walks and activities very good ... but that's easily overlooked by having a cafe on site, Buladelah's shops only 20 minutes away and a cold beer to go with your evening pizza.” Ron
What you can expect when working with NRMA Myall Shores Holiday Park for your Mid Coast wedding:
- Lovely wedding venue in nature. NRMA Myall Shores Holiday Park is an ideal location for your dream wedding if you love nothing more than getting out into nature, and soaking up Australia's native beauty.
- Wide-ranging accommodation options. Your wedding guests will have the flexibility to choose their own accommodation style and spend, with a range of options available on-site, varying from luxury villas and glamping to caravan sites and tents by the lake.
Highlights of working with NRMA Myall Shores Holiday Park:
- Beautiful scenery and a spectacular oceanfront location
- Lots of accommodation options, including villas, glamping, and caravan sites
- Plenty of exciting activities for out-of-town guests
"We had a waterfront villa. You could hear the water lapping in bed. The villa is clean and comfortable. There were AC and ceiling fans. Staff were lovely and the food at the cafe was tasty and fast." Myfanwy