Rivendell Winery is a gorgeous blank canvas wedding venue nestled on the northern end of Western Australia’s stunning Margaret River wine region. It boasts luscious green surrounds, picturesque manicured gardens, a stylish function centre, and endless photo opportunities. For premium wines, breathtaking views, charming onsite accommodation, and styling flexibility, you’ve come to the right place!
If you’re looking for that quintessential vineyard wedding experience, Rivendell Winery is the place for you! With sweeping green grounds, fairytale-like gardens, gorgeous timbre detailing, and an undeniably warm, magical atmosphere, you can’t go wrong! As a blank canvas wedding venue, you get exclusive access to the stunning indoor and outdoor ceremony and reception settings of your choice. You can also completely relax afterwards in their modern, self-contained villas!
You may choose to pitch a large marquee or a few charming tipis on the lawn or enjoy the rustic, chic function centre if you prefer an ambient indoor occasion. With idyllic bricked pathways, manicured hedges, secret gardens, and fresh, crisp Margaret River air, you won’t be disappointed! The talented, warm team at Rivendell Winery also provides couples with fantastic furniture and tent packages if desired and a full bar of their famed range of luxe wines and spirits from their stunning Cellar Door.
"Rivendell is a beautiful venue and was perfect for our wedding. I couldn’t be happier that we chose Rivendell, and I can’t recommend it enough. The houses on-site are also beautiful. Celia and her husband are legends and were so relaxed and helpful in the lead-up and especially on the day of the wedding. We will be sure to stop past Rivendell every time we are down!” — Mikaela O.
What you’ll love about your wedding at Rivendell Winery Margaret River:
- Gorgeous indoor and outdoor wedding settings. As one of Margaret River’s oldest and most charming Winery Estates, Rivendell offers multiple breathtaking settings for you and your guests to enjoy. From the sweeping green lawns and picturesque gardens to the stylish function centre and Cellar Door, the possibilities are endless.
- Luxury onsite accommodation. What’s more convenient than taking your shoes off, letting your hair down, and settling in for the night in one of Rivendell’s luxe, modern villas? Their fabulous self-contained homes offer stunning valley and dam views, at least two bathrooms, and up to five bedrooms! With an onsite tennis court at your disposal, you’ll never want to leave!
- DIY styling. As a blank canvas wedding venue, you can let your creativity run wild! You may choose to string fairy lights from the trees, decorate with rustic, dried florals, or set up gorgeous long reception tables on the lawn. Whatever your style and theme — whether bold and colourful, magical and ambient, or elegant and timeless — you have the creative control to bring it to life!
- BYO catering. While offering renowned premium wines and other refreshing beverages, Rivendell Winery allows couples to organise their own catering. Whether you’d like a formal sit-down, gourmet dinner, a chic mobile pizza van, or fun food trucks, the choice is yours!
- Fantastic supplier recommendations. The Rivendell Winery team is full of great supplier tips and recommendations, including bridal couture, fireworks, music, gourmet catering, mustang hire, and more!
What Rivendell Winery Margaret River weddings are like:
- Gorgeous winery wedding venue
- Blank canvas hire
- Stunning indoor and outdoor wedding settings
- Luxury onsite accommodation
- Endless photo opportunities
- Premium wines and gourmet snacks
- BYO catering
- DIY styling
- Fantastic supplier recommendations
- Furniture and tent hire packages
- One wedding per weekend
“My wife and I got married at Rivendell, and it was amazing. The venue and gardens were beautiful, with so many places for awesome photos. Yallingup Event Hire is located onsite, making it so convenient to set up all the decorations for the ceremony and reception. We could not be happier with how the day went. I cannot recommend this place enough. Celia and the crew were so helpful with all our requests and made our day run very smoothly. Rivendell will always be a special place for us.” — Tim P.
Darryn and Celia are the owners and managers of Rivendell Winery and Cellar Door. Celia looks after most of the planning process for each of the weddings hosted on site and Darryn is instrumental in making everything work on the day. They both pride themselves on being very hands on to make sure your special day is filled with love, fun and happiness. After more than 5 years of hosting weddings Darryn and Celia's experience can really help make your planning that much easier for you.
Celia and Darryn Gruenthal
Owners and Managers