La Bella Vita is a beautiful luxury bed and breakfast nestled on 3.5 magnificent acres of fully landscaped property in Batesford, Victoria — just ten minutes west of Geelong in the historic Dog Rocks area. It boasts lovely suites, plenty of onsite and nearby activities, a stunning enclosed alfresco room overlooking the gardens, and so much more!
Looking for a luxury bed and breakfast before or after your wedding to unwind and relax? If so, you can't pass up the stunning La Bella Vita — complete with landscaped gardens, a beautiful outdoor patio, swings, slides, and a climbing wall for children, and complimentary WiFi. Close to many wedding venues and wineries - this property is an ideal location!
Just minutes from several renowned natural attractions and fun activities — you’ll be spoilt for choice. This passionate team can organise transportation in their 2 Mercedes CLS 250 Shooting Brakes to and from your venue — whether for the couple or the wedding party. You can even use the alfresco area for your wedding hair and makeup and the landscaped gardens for unique photo ops!
What you'll love about your stay at La Bella Vita Batesford:
- Luxury wedding accommodation.From the beautiful gardens and outdoor patio to the luxury suites and delicious breakfast, you'll never want to leave the gorgeous La Bella Vita! There are endless beautiful photo opportunities, including the exquisite fountain imported from Japan!
- Fun nearby attractions. During your stay at La Bella Vita, you may decide to visit some of the beautiful surrounding attractions, including wineries, local adventure tours, jet planes around the Great Ocean Road, Fairy Castle in Anaki, and more!
What La Bella Vita Batesford stays are like:
- Luxury bed and breakfast
- 3.5 acres of fully landscaped property
- Beautiful suites
- Plenty of onsite parking
- Delicious breakfast options
- Transportation to and from venue
- Fun nearby attractions
My name is Joan Bishop and, together with my husband Trevor, we bought a country property in Batesford, Victoria, five years ago. We have bought and sold several businesses over the years and, being semi retired, we established a luxury Bed & Breakfast business - La Bella Vita, which we opened in February, 2017. Since that time we have thoroughly enjoyed hosting over 700 guests from all over the world. Our website is www.labellavita.net.au. Linked In members can enjoy a special rate.