If you’re on the hunt for a wedding venue with ‘design at the heart of what they do’, then you’ll love Canberra’s Ovolo Nishi. This luxurious but artistic wedding venue and boutique hotel places an emphasis on modern, unique design, resulting in stylish reception spaces and even dreamier on-site accommodation.
In total, there are two superb reception areas to choose from at Ovolo Nishi: the Mosaic Room, complete with high ceilings, a mosaic installation, and natural light; the Monster Salon, a highly original dining room with authentic artworks, fire pits, and mid-century furniture;
Creative meals will be served in your choice of artful room, each showcasing the bounty of this fruitful region. Ovolo Nishi embraces local produce from farmers and growers, ensuring to support its community, which results in seasonal menus full of hearty dishes.
What you can expect when working with Ovolo Nishi for your Canberra wedding:
- Wedding venue with character. Ovolo Nishi is well-known for its artistic reception spaces and one-of-a-kind ambience - it’s a sort of exciting but intimate vibe. The venue itself is full of character, and needs very little theming before it’s ready to host your wedding day.
- Comfortable, stylish accommodation. At Ovolo Nishi, each of the luxurious, comfortable suites boasts its own unique character. Embellished with restored vintage furniture and stunning artworks, this character is only complemented by the plush king bed and modern amenities.
Highlights of Ovolo Nishi:
- Modern, artistic, boutique hotel with a unique design
- Excitement, intimacy, and luxury in one venue
- Two stylish reception locations to choose from
- Tasty seasonal menus made from produce grown by local farmers
- Creative, out-of-the-box catering menus
- Stunning, avant-garde suites with king bed
- Convenient, central Canberra location
Tell us about Ovolo Nishi’s wedding packages.
Each package includes:
- Option of chef’s selection sharing style menu or single or choice set menus
- Dining and cocktail furnishings
- White or black linen
- Crockery, cutlery and glassware
- Wait staff/ service
- A5 printed menus included
- Eclectic mix of one of a kind designer tables
- Inbuilt sound system
- Options for personal connectivity in the Mosaic room
- 1x standing microphone