Looking for exquisite wedding accommodation nestled among nine acres of enchanting bushland? If so, you’ll adore Dido’s Place! This gorgeous private holiday house and the exciting plethora of on-site activities are exclusively yours to enjoy. Panoramic views, spacious, modern interiors, tall native gumtree, and crisp country air are just a sprinkle of the magic Dido’s Place offers.
You can house your entire wedding party, family, or friends for a luxurious wedding retreat — sleeping up to eleven people. Enjoy the quiet seclusion and bliss, wander out for a tranquil bushwalk, or pop your adventurous cap on and try some rock-climbing, go-carting, horse riding, or canoeing! With endless local attractions at your fingertips, you won’t want to leave.
“Dido's place has everything you need for your relaxing trip! The house is so beautiful, spotlessly clean, and very spacious. It has such an incredible sense of tranquillity and a welcoming energy. The property is surrounded by beautiful nature, and it is so peaceful. I strongly recommend Dido's place to anyone looking for a peaceful weekend away. It had all elements you need!” — Mayu K.
What you’ll love about working with Dido's Place for your Blue Mountains wedding:
- Luxurious, modern private holiday house. Dido’s Place was designed and decorated with comfort, style, and adventure in mind. You’ll adore the spacious rooms, thoughtful amenities, outdoor fireplace, high-quality bedding, and fully equipped kitchen! Netflix access, free Wi-Fi, and a fancy Nespresso Machine are a few extra treats the team at Dido’s Place thought you might enjoy.
- A rich history. You can really feel the heart, love, history and sacrifice behind Dido’s Place. Built with undying determination, Dido’s Place honours the legacy of Jarema (Dido) and his wife Antonina — known for their hard work, ambition, and eagerness to create a place for “sharing moments, creating memories, and admiring the magnificence of this property both past and present.” Three generations on, Dido’s Place is thriving and welcomes couples, families, and wedding parties to bask in the fresh, relaxing atmosphere.
- Spectacular on-site and nearby attractions. From peaceful fruit picking at the sweet orchards, indulging in premium local wine tastings, exploring historic towns, and art galleries, to fishing, go-karting, rock climbing, and four-wheel driving, you won’t be starved for activities! Whether you wish to stay on the property and enjoy the many activities and fun classes provided or venture out into the beautiful surroundings, the choice is yours.
What popular wedding venues are nearby?
Dido’s Place is conveniently located just 90 minutes from Sydney at the gateway of the stunning Blue Mountains, near several popular wedding venues. Here are some examples:
- Blueberry Hills on Comleroy — 4.4km
- Curraweena House — 8km
- Plynlimmon The Cottage at Kurrajong — 8.9km
- Loxley on Bellbird Hill — 9.4km
- Lochiel House — 12km
- The Cooks Co-op — 17km
- Crowne Plaza Hawkesbury Valley — 21km
- Chapel Hill Retreat — 33km
- Blue Mountains Botanic Gardens — 36km
Highlights of working with Dido’s Place Blue Mountains:
- Gorgeous exclusive private holiday house
- Nine breathtaking acres of bushland
- Luxurious, modern interiors
- Thoughtful amenities
- Sleeps up to 11 guests
- Exciting on-site and nearby activities
- Years of experience in the wedding industry
- Nearby popular wedding venues
- Stunning panoramic views
- 90 minutes from Sydney
- Easy check-in and check out
- Ample on-site parking
How many guests can stay at Dido’s Place?
Dido’s Place can sleep up to 11 guests with four formal bedrooms, additional sofa beds in the Theatre Room and Children's Room, as well as a Boori Cot in the Master Suite.
“Dido's place was a very relaxing destination. Clean, spacious, and very comfortable. Fun activities on the property like fishing, trampolining, and footgolf for the kids. We loved the big kitchen, as it was great for a big cook up with the families. Nila was a great host and helped recommend places to visit nearby, and made sure we had everything we needed. I highly recommend!” — Jonathan P.