Nestled on the edge of NSW's breathtaking Wollemi National Park and overlooking the Wheeny Gap, Cedar Ridge Weddings sits quietly among an expanse of bushland, acres of native trees enclosing the quaint accommodation.
Run by owners Ellie and George, this beautiful space is the home of a unique sandstone building, a Regency-style abode with two separate sleeping quarters. It can accommodate two couples, but most newlyweds opt to book the entire building for themselves.
This stunning house is as romantic as they come, with the private 'cottage' reminiscent of a time gone by, another era. Only adding to this romantic atmosphere is the spacious spa bath and large fire pit, which is certainly ideal on winter evenings.
"Gorgeous! Thanks so much for providing a beautiful, fun and relaxing cottage!! So very relaxing and enjoyable! We loved the fire pit, spa, character, quietness and your cute puppies, amongst other things and your hospitality was amazing! Thanks for all the goodies in the fridge! Delightful." — Linda
What you'll love about working with Cedar Ridge Weddings for your Kurrajong wedding accommodation:
- The beautiful sandstone building. This magnificent building is a delight to stay in. Not only does it look impressive, but it also contains all the modern amenities needed to enjoy your stay, including air-conditioning, cooking facilities, a BBQ, spa bath, and laundry.
- The incredible bushland surrounds. Nestled among the ridge of Wollemi National Park, this gorgeous bed and breakfast boasts a prime location awash with native animal sounds, dazzling bushland views, and fresh country air.
- Plenty to do in the area. During your honeymoon stay, you might like to visit the local golf course, try your hand at grass skiing, go bushwalking, fishing, or even horse riding. There's no shortage of fun activities at Cedar Ridge Weddings.
Highlights of Cedar Ridge Weddings:
- Fantastic stay that also accommodates weddings
- Stunning location with panoramic bushland views
- Peaceful, tranquil environment with native birdsong
- Sandstone house contains two separate upstairs suites
- Collection of garage memorabilia and American Western artifacts
- A bevy of both relaxing and fun activities to do
- Situated just one hour from Sydney, NSW
"Your unique mini-castle and all its trimmings will be remembered and shared with others for many years to come. You guys have focussed on even the most simple details to provide your guests with a relaxing and comfortable getaway. We sat and ate lunch next to Hoot Gibson, looked out over the roaring fire pit from the main bedroom spa bath, enjoyed breakfast whilst taking in the nature from the tank, and the list goes on." — Melita