The Gums McLaren Vale is a lovely home away from home, situated in a quiet, country area immersed in nature. Situated an hour from Adelaide, The Gums McLaren Vale is ideally positioned between sandy beaches and rolling hills, making it a secluded and relaxed place for a country getaway. Set on an 11-acre property, the holiday house itself is completely furnished. It has four bedrooms, a modern kitchen with a dishwasher, two living areas, and a cosy open fireplace for chilly winter evenings.
The impressive house has a large verandah that wraps around the property, providing an idyllic space for reading, taking in the scenery, or watching the resident kangaroos with a coffee or glass of wine in hand. There is also a fire pit for enjoying the winter night skies by the warmth of a campfire.
While The Gums McLaren Vale is a great place to switch off, relax, and enjoy the native beauty of this premier wine region, there is also plenty to do in the area. This includes the Shiraz Trail cycle track, walks along the vineyard backroads and nearby beaches, shopping at the Willunga Farmers Market and exploring the Fleurieu Peninsula, minutes away by car.
"The Gums was a beautiful place to stay - convenient location, very close to the Main St, but you could still feel like you're in the middle of nowhere! A great place to unwind and enjoy the crisp fresh air. Clean home & great hospitality. Will definitely recommend!" Bella
What you'll love about working with The Gums McLaren Vale for your wedding:
- The country atmosphere. The Gums McLaren Vale offers guests a chance to forget about their troubles and enjoy the best of Australia's native beauty, including gum trees, kangaroos and koalas, and rolling hills.
- The homely accommodation. If a charming home complete with open fireplaces, coffee maker, gorgeous finishings, original artwork, record player with a vinyl collection, library, verandah, and stellar views sounds heavenly, then you'll thoroughly enjoy The Gums McLaren Vale.
Highlights of working with The Gums McLaren Vale:
- Beautiful property with sweeping winery views great for photos
- Charming, fully-furnished property with modern amenities
- Situated in one of Australia's premier wine regions
- Home to many kangaroos
- Close to beaches and stunning rolling hills
- Verandah for enjoying nature and views
- Capacity for up to 8 guests to stay
- Hotel quality linen
- Fully equipped kitchen and dining room
- WiFi, air conditioners, fireplaces, and heaters
"Loved the open fires and beautiful country views. Lot's of space for us all. Lovely seeing kangaroos and a koala. Jillian was a great host and met us the day we arrived. Thank you!" Nicola