A lover of “all things unique”, designer Victoria Jane loves creating bespoke bridal accessories for her clients; it allows her to work closely with her clients and create something extraordinary just for them.
Victoria handcrafts stunning headpieces, headbands, crowns and veils to her brides’ liking, ensuring to focus on the most minor details using the finest quality materials to create enchanting pieces that look divine in wedding photos.
While Victoria - the owner of Victoria Jane Millinery - loves designing bespoke pieces with her clients, she also has a stylish range of headpieces to choose from that are readily available. According to lovely Victoria herself, these designs are elegant but playful and help brides feel confident and radiant.
“Victoria was so delightful to work with on crowns for myself and my bridesmaids for my wedding. They were literally the piece-de-resistance to the overall look of all the girls. Victoria was able to take my original vision and wishes and contribute her own creative flair to create truly remarkable pieces that I, and my bridesmaids, will cherish forever ... It was such a pleasure to have someone so personable work on pieces that were so special for a very big occasion!” Danielle
What you'll love about working with Victoria Jane Millinery for your wedding:
- The custom alterations. Each of the beautiful designs in Victoria Jane Millinery’s online boutique can be altered, including the colour, colour combinations, and the trimmings (within reason).
- Gorgeous craftsmanship. As a graduate of the prestigious Melbourne Fashion Institute, Victoria is a savvy designer with extensive knowledge of materials and design best practices.
Highlights of working with Victoria Jane Millinery:
- Thoroughly enjoys creating custom headpieces
- Crafted from high-quality, beautiful materials
- Beautiful accessories with a chic but whimsical design
- Designed by a graduate of the Melbourne Fashion Institute
- Ships across Australia and to NZ, UK, Europe, USA, Canada, China, Japan
“It was such a pleasure doing business with Victoria! I had left it to the last minute to get organised for the races, and came across VJM. I was undecided on which headpiece would be right for me and go with my outfit. Victoria was kind enough to invite me to her studio to try on some samples. I fell in love with the Talulah headpiece. Before the week was out I had my very own, it was perfect! Thank you again, Victoria.” Stephanie