When it comes to choosing a celebrant for your wedding, you need to find someone who will weave themselves into the fabric of your day. Even though your wedding day starts early, the ceremony is the start of the event for your guests. That’s why it’s vital to work with a celebrant who understands the tone you want to set.
“Sharon Kershaw was a professional celebrant. She was funny and did an amazing job. Our guests thought she was fantastic and loved every minute of the ceremony. Her ceremony was funny (which is what we wanted) emotional, and narrated very well. Definitely recommend Sharon.” Sousana T
Having been a wedding celebrant in Melbourne since 2011, Sharon Kershaw has performed the ceremonies for countless weddings and knows how to read the couple’s vibe and deliver the ceremony of their dreams. A natural performer with exceptional storytelling skills, Sharon finds out everything she needs to know to craft a unique and personalised ceremony. You’ll feel like Sharon has known you for years!
What you’ll love about Sharon Kershaw Celebrant for your Melbourne wedding:
- Her warm personality. A celebrant should reassure you and feel like a welcome addition to your day, and Sharon’s natural warmth and humour make her an instant favourite with couples and their guests.
- She handles all the legal details. Don’t stress about documents and deadlines; Sharon will handle all of the legal details on your behalf.
- She’s up for some fun. Have a crazy, quirky idea for your ceremony? Sharon would love to incorporate your wonderful and whacky suggestions into your ceremony!
Highlights of Sharon Kershaw Celebrant:
- Covers Melbourne, Yarra Ranges, and Dandenongs
- Handles the legal documentation
- Welcomes non-traditional wedding ideas