If you’re on the hunt for a warm, friendly marriage celebrant with a reputation for relaxed, laughter-filled ceremonies, then the South Coast’s Narelle Murray is a match made in heaven. Narelle - owner of Narelle Murray Marriage Celebrant - is kind and thoughtful, and puts 100 per cent into each of her wedding ceremonies - whether it's an intimate elopement or a magnificent, 500-person occasion.
Narelle has a gift when it comes to deciphering what makes each couple unique, and uses these details to create personal ceremonies in their desired style. And while she can be flexible and adjust to any wedding style - laidback, formal, fun-filled, and so on - her specialty is ceremonies that blend lightheartedness, romance, and professionalism. Well-spoken and confident in front of crowds, this Brides Choice Award-winning celebrant is both professional and wonderfully fun, making her a great addition to any wedding.
“Narelle is one of the best in the bizz!!! She is chilled and easy going and was so good at getting back to my husband and I while trying to plan our ceremony… We couldn’t be happier with how our ceremony turned out!!! Thanks Narelle.” Kayla
What you can expect when working with Narelle Murray Marriage Celebrant for your Wollongong or South Coast wedding:
- Award-winning celebrant with great reputation. Narelle Murray is a recent Brides Choice Award winner, which is a testament to how beloved she is in the South Coast wedding industry.
- A versatile, experienced celebrant. Narelle has been officiating beautiful wedding ceremonies for years, and during this time has learned how to craft unique ceremonies that are in line with her couples’ vision.
- Professional and personal service. Narelle effortlessly combines professionalism with warmth, and crafts gorgeous wedding ceremonies that are full of personal touches.
Highlights of working with Narelle Murray Marriage Celebrant:
- Personally written wedding ceremonies
- Professional and personal service for weddings
- Meeting with you to discuss all legal requirements
- Services NSW’s South Coast and Southern Highlands
- Happy to help you write your own vows or promises
- Unique wedding ceremonies reflecting your personalities
- Assisting in planning your wedding ceremony to ensure it is what you really want
“We first met Narelle at the South Coast wedding expo and she immediately stood out among the other celebrants. She was fun, had a great sense of humour and above all came across as genuine. We immediately booked her in for our wedding and she was great throughout the whole process. We gave her free reign on our ceremony, but asked her to keep it light, and entertaining and what she put together was fantastic. She put together a ceremony which was equal parts entertaining and traditional, and her delivery and personality made a great impression among our guests.” Todd