Upon first meeting with Philippa, you’ll feel an instant sense of familiarity, comfort, and warmth. Her impressive credentials, authentic approach, and professional poise make for truly heartfelt wedding ceremonies across the stunning Sunshine Coast.
With incredible natural intuition, Philippa will interpret your ceremony desires and assist in creating the perfect wedding experience for you and your loved ones. Whether you have a million ideas or zero, Philippa’s wealth of local knowledge, extensive experience in the wedding industry, plethora of helpful resources, and genuine love for her job will act as a fantastic guide.
From intimate, legals-only ceremonies to extravagant gatherings, Philippa has done it all. She will take care of all the finer details, including legal documentation, visa obtainment if required, and a complimentary Easy Name Change voucher as part of her several comprehensive packages.
“Working with Philippa was a dream. Not only was she an incredible celebrant, but she also did all the heavy lifting when it came to completing the legal documentation. She is such a beautiful human who took the time to really get to know my husband and me to ensure she was able to capture the essence of our relationship on our special day. I can not recommend Philippa enough!” - Nicolle M.
What you’ll love about working with Sunshine Coast Celebrant Philippa Holness for your wedding:
- Authentic, unique ceremonies. Philippa encourages couples to embrace their uniqueness to create truly personalised wedding ceremonies. She strives to highlight the unwavering love and commitment shared between two loving individuals in a way that will be remembered for years to come. Each ceremony is completely tailored to ensure the authentic reflection of the couple as well as optimal satisfaction.
- Location, location, location. Whether you’re after a wedding by the sea, atop a mountain, or within the gorgeous hinterlands, Philippa can provide an extensive list of the most beautiful locations throughout Noosa and the Sunshine Coast. There are endless stunning possibilities for you and your partner to choose from.
- Highly resourceful. From a large collection of ceremony resources to a lengthy list of recommended suppliers, your wedding day has never been made so easy. Philippa’s expansive range of tips, tricks, and tools will aid in planning not only your ceremony but several other wedding details.
What packages does Sunshine Coast Celebrant Philippa Holness offer?
Philippa offers a range of incredible wedding packages to choose from, depending on your needs and requirements. Here are some examples of what’s included:
- Pre-wedding meetings
- Ceremony creation
- Ceremony rehearsal
- Execution and registration of all legal documentation prior to and on your wedding day
- Assistance and guidance to obtain your Official Marriage Certificate after your wedding
- Complimentary voucher to Easy Name Change
- Beautifully presented keepsake copy of your ceremony
- Professional high-quality PA system with wireless microphone
- Access to a large collection of ceremony resources
- Professional Vow Writing Service
- Full Public Liability Insurance
Sunshine Coast Celebrant + Photography Packages:
- Pre-wedding meet up
- Post-production editing
- Gallery creation
- Online gallery
- 25 high-resolution photos + web quality files for social media
- High-quality prints
- Image gallery delivered within seven days
Highlights of working with Sunshine Coast Celebrant Philippa Holness:
- Warm, sincere, highly qualified
- Unique, personalised ceremonies
- Extensive list of resources
- Same-sex friendly
- Complimentary voucher to Easy Name Change
Can you look after all the legal documentation?
Philippa will take care of all of the legal documentation and processes for you. She will even assist in acquiring a visa for your partner if required and help you obtain your Official Marriage Certificate after your wedding.
How long does the ceremony last for?
Philippa believes that 25-minutes or less is ideal for an unforgettable ceremony.
Do you have your own PA and music system?
Philippa supplies a high-quality PA system and a wireless microphone.
“We really appreciated Philippa’s genuine caring and nurturing guidance throughout the whole process. She was always extremely professional, calming and had great ideas and suggestions. Philippa is extremely thorough, detail focussed and guided us through the whole process step by step. Philippa makes you feel valued and not just a ‘client’ but more like new friends. We would absolutely recommend Philippa as a marriage celebrant to anyone who wants a charming and memorable ceremony.” - Bryan C.