Having conducted over 250 weddings my goal for you is simple - to ensure your wedding ceremony is a minimal-stress experience that allows you and all your family and friends, to relax and indulge in every moment. To that expericence:
- we honour the the solemnity of the moment, as reflected in the love and commitment that you are both celebrating
- we add a measure of fun and lightheartedness
- we hold an on-site rehearsal to ensure that all possibilities have been considered and catered for
- I provide a quality sound system for both music and spoken word
- I attend to and lodge all relevant paper work
- you both live happily ever after!
- Ok, so the last one is up to you guys, but you'll be well on your way.
So what makes a great wedding ceremony? More than anything, it's the sincerety that the two of you bring to the occasion. In and around everthing else that happens on the day of your wedding, the ceremomy is relatively brief but it is the moment that you will most want to remember as being a true reflection of who you both are, the love that you are celebrating and the commitment you are making.
My intention is that your ceremony provides a moment in time when you, together with all your family and friends get to pause and to briefly contemplate what it means to love and to be loved. The words are easily found but it's the sincererty with which they are spoken that signals their true meaning.