How to describe celebrant Helen Twyman-Smith… we could tell you she’s a hopeless romantic with a passion for all-things love and family, or perhaps we might mention her quick wit and great sense of humour. But we think the best way to encapsulate celebrant Helen is with a single word: Thoughtfulness.
This creative, open-minded celebrant is attentive to her couples’ needs, and puts love and consideration into crafting their bespoke ceremony. One thing all her ceremonies include are lots of personal touches and sweet anecdotes - like the story of how you met, for example. This is so your ceremony is fun, engaging, and an enjoyable part of your wedding, not something you need to get through in order to celebrate at your reception.
Situated in Picton, Helen loves bringing people together, and uses her outgoing personality, bubbliness, and natural confidence to lift the energy at your wedding, ensuring all guests are engaged and - if it’s your preference - shedding a happy tear or two!
“Helen was amazing. She is very professional, funny, thoughtful. My husband Brad and I were extremely happy with Helen. She provides a very personal service. Helen went up and beyond and I cannot thank her enough for her amazing services. Thank you Helen.” Sharon
What you can expect when working with Helen Twyman-Smith for your wedding:
- Warm, caring celebrant. Helen is absolutely lovely, and genuinely cares about her couples and their happiness. When working with Helen, you’ll see she’s thoughtful, considerate, and passionate about helping you have the best possible wedding.
- Organised and capable. Helen has a type A personality, and is consistently organised, punctual, and on top of things - you won’t need to worry about a thing with Helen around.
- Bespoke ceremony. Your custom ceremony will be completely unique to the two of you, with lots of personal touches, anecdotes from your journey together, and in-jokes thrown in for good measure.
Here’s what else you need to know about Helen Twyman-Smith.
- Ceremony location. Helen works at weddings across the Southern Highlands, Macarthur, Narellan, Wollondilly, and Wollongong.
- MC services. Hard-pressed to find a confident MC for your reception? You might like to book Helen to look after both your ceremony and reception. She's confident, well-spoken, and is very witty.
- Other ceremonies. Helen is also available for naming ceremonies and vow renewals.
“We were fortunate to have Helen as our celebrant for our wedding day. Helen made the entire process so easy and fun, even when we got stressed by the enormity of planning a COVID-19 wedding in a short space of time, Helen was there, checking in with us to ask what she could take off our shoulders … Helen went above and beyond our expectations, and she did so with warmth, compassion, and a lovely sense of humour! You will be in safe and kind hands choosing Helen to be your celebrant and we could not recommend her highly enough.” Colette