Peter Phillips Celebrant

(2 reviews)
Service Area
New South Wales  View Map
Business Hours
By Appointment

Together we can create the most memorable occasion for you.

As you begin your life's journey together, let me make your special day the most memorable ever. Civil ceremonies are an intensely personal and significant occasion.

As you are pledging your life to your partner, my aim is to make sure that you have the ceremony you want - formal or informal, sophisticated or simple. I am confident that I can take you, step-by-step, through this exciting, tender and serious time of your life. Together we can create the most memorable occasion for you.

Please take a look at my services for more information or feel free to contact me with any questions you may have. Member of the AAMCA.

Questions and Answers

question has been submitted to Easy Weddings for review.

Something went wrong, please try again soon.

What legal requirements are in place for Marriage in Australia?

You’ll need to both be over the age of 18 years, and have two witnesses present on the day of your marriage who are also over the age of 18. If either of you have previously been married, you’ll need to produce your divorce papers and/or if either of your spouses are deceased, a Death Certificate.

English birth certificates are required if you are Australian born, otherwise you’ll need a birth certificate and passport from your country of birth.

You’ll also need to sign your Notice of Intended Marriage with me no less than one calendar month prior to the marriage. I can provide this form when you first meet with me.

How far in advance should I contact you?

You’ll need to sign a Notice of Intended Marriage with me at least one month before your wedding, but ideally you should talk to me as soon as you’ve decided on a date, time, and location for your ceremony. You can contact me earlier than this if you need any advice though, I’m happy to help.

What do we need to do after we are married?

You’ll need to obtain a registered copy of your Marriage Certificate. I can take care of this, or you can obtain it yourselves the next working day from the NSW Registry of Births, Deaths and Marriages.

If you’re a resident from a country outside the British Commonwealth, you’ll also need to obtain an Apostile stamp from the Department of Foreign Affairs in Sydney. This will allow you to register your marriage in your country of residence. Again, I can help with this if needed.


(2 reviews)
Review this supplier
31 Aug 2013

Extremely thorough & approachable. Peter's attention to detail is impeccable. He will guarantee that your wedding will run smoothly. He is genuine and truly dedicated. He will cater to what you want but will guide you as required. There is nothing more you would want from your celebrant.

Peter Phillips Celebrant  

Thank you Linh for your kind words. It was a pleasure to be part of your wedding.

1 Mar 2010

he was great. very very easy going, would recommend him to everyone

Peter Phillips Celebrant  

Thanks you Sasha. Congratulations to you both.


Service Area
New South Wales

Suggested Suppliers

Why enquire through Easy Weddings?

Exclusive deals

Get the best deals for your wedding with Easy Weddings only discounts and special offers.

Win a honeymoon on us!

Simply let us know which Easy Weddings' suppliers you've booked. Once verified, you'll get entries into the draw for your chance to win!
* Competition Excludes ACT

Quick response

Your time is important. Get the information you need quickly. No fuss. No stress.