Bubbly, charming, and professional, Rachel Bracken is a stellar marriage celebrant with a passion for love and a background in the events industry. Warm and playful, Rachel is a down-to-earth, Sex and the City-loving celebrant who is more like a friend than a professional ceremony writer - although, unbelievably, she can do that well, too. She’ll happily discuss your wedding ceremony and the Aidan versus Mr Big debate with you over a cup of coffee (or a cosmopolitan, true to form) so you can get to know her. Savvy, relaxed, and hardworking, Rachel ensures all her couples have a smooth, stress-free journey to the altar, and does everything in her power to make the day a hit.
“There is no greater honour than being part of the moment two people commit to sharing their lives together, loving each other whole-heartedly, making all big life decisions with the other person's best interests at heart, in front of their loved ones on one of the best days of their lives. And the best part? With me as your celebrant, the path to the altar will be so much fun and stress-free.” Rachel, Celebrant
What you can expect when working with Rachel Bracken Celebrant for your wedding:
- Personalised ceremonies. Working together with Rachel, you’ll craft a dreamy, custom ceremony that just screams you. It’ll be warm, fun, and entertaining for your guests.
- Fun, stress-free process. An easy, fun journey to the altar is on the cards for the lucky couples who book Rachel as their celebrant. This hardworking gal will take care of all the details so you can enjoy your moment together.
- Guidance and collaboration. Rachel will provide easy-to-follow guidance and collaborate with you so your ceremony is what you had always dreamed of - whether that’s a super romantic wedding full of sentiment or a fun-filled ceremony with lots of laughter.
- Friendly, playful celebrant. Rachel is a warm, friendly, and relaxed celebrant - she really does feel like your mate! She doesn’t want to steal the spotlight either, Rachel wants you to be the stars of your special day while she works behind the scenes to articulate your rom-com-like love story.
Here’s what else you need to know about Rachel Bracken Celebrant.
- Lovely MC. With Rachel as your wedding MC, everything will run smoothly. Not to mention, your poor stepfather or uncle can enjoy their night without worrying about hosting. Rachel will ‘run the show’, ensure all speakers are briefed, and make sure your champagne is always topped up!
- Experienced event professional. Rachel has spent years as a sought-after event manager, and knows how to pull off an event without a hitch. Which leads us to...
- Full ceremony planning. Amazingly, Rachel also offers her couples ceremony planning assistance. She won’t plan your whole wedding (although we’re sure she is more than capable of this!), but she can source, book, and set up elements of the ceremony, like booking a ceremony venue, styling, furniture, musicians, decorations, and organising catering setup and pack down.
3 things clients love about working with you.
- I provide a sense of calm and relief, and make the journey easy and fun
- I make dreams come true. No idea is off limits. I’ll make sure the ceremony is legal, and everything else is up to you! I’ll guide you on what a ceremony can look like, however I’ll make sure you get the exact ceremony you want.
- I am super organised, professional and know what I’m doing
“Having me as a celebrant, the entire process will be easy, fun and comfortable, because I do all the hard work in the background and make everything look easy! AND you’ll also get the perfect personalised ceremony.” Rachel, Celebrant