Iain Luck Celebrant Services

1 5 5.0
(14 reviews)
Service Area
Melbourne, Dandenong Ranges, Lakes Entrance/Gippsland, Mornington Peninsula
Business Hours
8.00 am to 12.00 am (7 days a week)
Click to show

Expert Advice

As a wedding professional, Iain Luck Celebrant Services offers expert advice to help couples plan their perfect day. Ask a question or read their expert advice.

Does the bride go on the Honeymoon with her maiden or married name?

I guess it depends how soon you take your Honeymoon after the Wedding Ceremony. You can use your new married name as soon as you're married. However, Bank & Credit Cards, Drivers Licence, Passport, Medicare Card and many other forms of identification won't have changed ~ so you may experience some difficulties matching them to your new married name.

Your Celebrant can apply for an Official Marriage Certificate on your behalf from Births, Deaths and Marriages, or you may do it yourself. Either way we're told  that at present  it will take upwards of 26 business days after lodgement for you to receive it. In effect this delay will prevent you changing any of your important cards, documents etc for quite some time. 

It's your choice ~ good luck!

Can a religious priest/minister/pastor marry you in a non-denominational chapel?

Please post as anonymous, thank you.

Yes, that is possible.

It depends very much on who you choose to conduct the Ceremony ~ some clergy are more traditional than others.

Best solution is to ask them straight up, thereby saving yourself a lot of mucking around.

Why enquire through Easy Weddings?

Exclusive deals

Get the best deals for your wedding with Easy Weddings only discounts and special offers.

Win a honeymoon on us!

Simply let us know which Easy Weddings' suppliers you've booked. Once verified, you'll get entries into the draw for your chance to win!
* Competition Excludes ACT

Quick response

Your time is important. Get the information you need quickly. No fuss. No stress.