I have two levels of service available:
- A full marriage ceremony
- A registry-style or "elopement" ceremony
FULL MARRIAGE CEREMONY (LARGE OR SMALL) $550
A full ceremony package may include any/all of the following:
- Planning meeting and preparation of pre-wedding paperwork,
- unlimited email and phone communication,
- preparation of ceremony script based on your story for you to review and approve,
- audio equipment,
- signing table,
- run-through/practice (additional travel fee may apply),
- conducting the marriage ceremony,
- solemnising the marriage,
- provision of certificates and
- submission of final paperwork.
The ceremony itself will be designed to meet your wishes, and may include family, friends and guests, music, readings, family or cultural traditions, personal statements/vows and more.
Venue is also flexible - indoor or outdoor.
My audio equipment is high quality and self-contained and easily transportable, and does not require an electricity supply - so in a forest, at the beach, in a vineyard, in a park, in a garden, in a local hall or any indoor venue - you choose.
REGISTRY-STYLE ("ELOPEMENT") CEREMONY $350
A Registry style marriage ceremony involves you, your partner and your two witnesses. You will still need to complete the official paperwork, one month before, and following the ceremony. Location is flexible. There is a suitable location, with a water view, at my office in Lewisham if you like (no additional charge).
The following is included:
- Preparation of pre-wedding paperwork
- A standard script with a focus on the legally required vows and words.
- Official marriage certificate signed.
- Ceremonial Marriage Certificate signed and issued.
- Final paperwork submitted for official registration.
The ceremony may also include:
- exchange of rings
- personal statements to one another.
No audio equipment is provided.
I am happy to take a few photos for you after the ceremony.
A $200 non-refundable booking fee is payable at first meeting (included in total fee). Includes first planning meeting, along with the completion and receipt of the Notice of Intending Marriage and other required paperwork.
Travel to the ceremony and rehearsal (if applicable) beyond 80km (return) - $1 per km. I am willing to travel to anywhere in Tasmania to conduct the ceremony for you. If you are a long way from Southern Tasmania, we can undertake the ceremony planning on line and by phone to minimise travel costs.
If , due to the timing and location of the event, it is necessary for me to stay overnight, I will charge actual costs for the accommodation plus 50%.
I have an office at Lewisham and you are welcome to join me there for planning meetings, if more convenient for you.
Final payment of the remainder is required 14 days before the ceremony.
Cancellation and refund details are available www.andrewsmithlifeevents.com/serviceagreement