Vintage Love Ceremonies

(13 reviews)
Service Area
Adelaide & Surrounds / Able to travel upon request
Business Hours
7 Days by Appointment
Click to show

Questions and Answers

question has been submitted to Easy Weddings for review.

Something went wrong, please try again soon.

How do we choose the right Celebrant?

Vintage Love Ceremonies

Your wedding day is a once in a lifetime moment - you want it to be perfect, and finding the right celebrant that fits your vision for the ceremony is absolutely critical.  The only way to find the perfect celebrant is to contact them and meet with them in person, starting with celebrants that have websites and recommendations that resonate with you.

How far in advance should we book our celebrant?

Vintage Love Ceremonies

I recommend booking your celebrant as early as 18 months before your intended wedding date.   Two months prior to your wedding date is the recommended minimum time to book your celebrant.  By law, the latest you lodge your intention to marry is one calendar month before your wedding.

What paperwork do we need to lodge for our wedding?

Vintage Love Ceremonies

In terms of legal documentation for your marriage, you will need to fill out a Notice of Intended Marriage Form. This can only be officially lodged with me no earlier than 18 months and no later than one month before the date of the marriage.  You also need to provide proof of identification, address and eligibility to marry during this time.  

Should we have a Plan B Wet Weather Option?

Vintage Love Ceremonies

Yes, if your ceremony is going to be outdoors.  I highly recommend a Plan B option in the event of poor weather to take away the stress and last minute panic.  Ensure that your alternative venue is indoors.

What paperwork do we need to handle after the ceremony?

Vintage Love Ceremonies

There are no mandatory documents that need to be handled after the ceremony, however you may wish to apply for a SA Official Marriage Certificate.  This gives you the option to change your legal name.  I can apply for this on your behalf for an additional fee, or you can complete the application yourself directly.  

Please note that on your wedding day, I will supply you with an official Certificate of Marriage from the Australian Commonwealth, This certificate confirms that you legal status has changed, and that you are now married. 

Why enquire through Easy Weddings?

Exclusive deals

Get the best deals for your wedding with Easy Weddings only discounts and special offers.

Win a honeymoon on us!

Simply let us know which Easy Weddings' suppliers you've booked. Once verified, you'll get entries into the draw for your chance to win!
* Competition Excludes ACT

Quick response

Your time is important. Get the information you need quickly. No fuss. No stress.