With more than 13 magical years of experience under her belt, you can safely assume that Christine Trenwith Adelaide Marriage Celebrant will craft you a beautiful ceremony that’s both fresh and original.
Specialising in ceremonies that are pure sophistication and elegance but also down to earth and fun. Christine is perfect if you’re looking to impress your guests with a confident, modern professional who knows exactly what to do, after all, Christine has officiated more than 700 amazing ceremonies!
Whether you're on the hunt for a celebrant to officiate an intimate occasion or planning on hosting a lavish affair, this versatile, professional Celebrant can undoubtedly write you a wonderful bespoke ceremony that's in line with your unique personalities and wishes.
“Christine was absolutely awesome and made our ceremony so perfect, she made organising our ceremony easy, listened to the type of ceremony we wanted and asked all the right questions so our personalities came through. The ceremony was super relaxed, fun, a lot of laughs and interaction with our guests… Everyone just loved her and I had comments saying that she is the best celebrant that they have ever experienced.” — Leah.
Highlights of Christine Trenwith Adelaide Celebrant:
- BRIDES CHOICE AWARDS Winning Celebrant 2019, 2020 & 2021
- Has 13+ years of professional experience
- Makes the process incredibly simple and easy
- Range of wedding packages to choose from
- Has officiated more than 700 weddings
Wedding packages by Christine Trenwith Adelaide Marriage Celebrant.
- Deluxe Wedding Ceremony | $850 TO $950 Her most comprehensive package, Christine’s Deluxe Wedding Ceremony Package includes a beautiful, personalised wedding ceremony, complete with a professionally written, unique 'couple love story', PA system, music for the guests & bride's entrance, a ceremony rehearsal, keepsake gift, lodgement of all legal documents and registration of your marriage.
- Bespoke Intimate Wedding | $750 Christine’s intimate ceremonies are designed for guest lists of up to 20 and are more casual in style. It includes entrance music, a shorter 'couple story', rehearsal, lodgement of all legal documents and registration of your marriage.
- Short, Sweet Registry Style | $550 This legals-only ceremony is available Monday through Thursday 10am-4pm. It’s specifically designed with privacy and intimacy in mind, with the happy couple and two witnesses able to attend. Includes lodgement of all legal documents and registration of your marriage.
What’s Christine Trenwith Adelaide Marriage Celebrant’s process?
In her own words…
“Let's get started! Send me an enquiry to see if I'm available for your special day and have a chat about your wedding ceremony. Ask me any questions you may have, then we'll take it from there!
“Next, we can organise a no-obligation, 'get to know each other' meeting in my office at Glenelg North, to discuss your wedding day and see if you like my ideas and feel comfortable with me. If you decide I'm the right celebrant for you, a $300 deposit is required to book your wedding date.
“Now for the fun part! I'll ask you questions about how you first met and began your relationship and what you love about each other, then I professionally write your fabulous 'couple story' into your ceremony, making it uniquely yours, interesting and fun!”
BEST CELEBRANT IN ADELAIDE! Has the most important job of the day, worth every penny and more. Extremely organised for good reason, provided amazing help above and beyond. Made us feel extremely happy and comfortable in the lead-up and on the day, the ceremony was beautiful. Knows exactly what to say, won't say anything awkward or inappropriate. Guests commented on how amazing Christine was & we have referred her to many newly engaged friends!” - Kristina