Brisbane couples desiring a custom, meaningful ceremony that perfectly encapsulates their unique love story will thoroughly enjoy working with nurse-turned-celebrant, Louise. The owner of LoveLV, Louise offers wonderfully personalised ceremonies full of depth, love, and warmth, with gorgeous anecdotes and memories peppered throughout.
Louise loves helping couples celebrate this exciting new chapter in their lives and does everything she can to ensure they have a fun, romantic ceremony. To do this, she gets to know her couples over a relaxed, strings-free chat, then gets to work writing a heartfelt ceremony in line with their wishes.
"Becoming a Celebrant has provided me with the ability to focus on my love and belief of ceremony and assist people to adjust to their life transformations in a way that is personal and meaningful for them." Louise, Owner
What you'll love about working with LoveLV for your Brisbane wedding:
- Meaningful ceremonies. As a lover of rituals and ceremonies, there's nothing Louise likes less than stock-standard scripts without a hint of personalisation. This is why Louise works with her couples to develop an emotional, personal ceremony script that moves them.
- Organised, punctual celebrant. Louise is well-known for her exceptional organisational skills and even more impressive time management tricks. As such, she'll ensure your wedding day runs like clockwork, and you enjoy a stress-free occasion.
Highlights of LoveLV:
- Helps couples feel comfortable and relaxed
- Ensures weddings runs smoothly and on time
- Crafts bespoke ceremony scripts that celebrate love
- Offers no-obligation relaxed chats
- Extensive knowledge of legal requirements
- Registered with the Attorney-General's Department
"Life can be too easily rushed and significant signposts can be taken for granted or given the brush over. I have been privileged to share in both truly joyous and heartbreaking times … embracing these turning points with a ceremony gives them the remarkableness and respect they deserve in what is your very unique and precious life." Louise, Owner