Lauren McLean Celebrant

(2 reviews)
Service Area
Greater Sydney, Hunter, Bowral + Beyond  View Map
Business Hours
Always Open
Click to show

Questions and Answers

What paperwork is required for a legal ceremony?

Lauren McLean Celebrant

Below is an overview of what’s required. The process may seem a little daunting, but you can just leave the paperwork up to me. I’ll guide you through the entire process.

  • Before the ceremony, we must complete a Notice of Intended Marriage. This form must be completed no less than 1 month prior to your wedding.
  • Signed as close to the ceremony date as possible, we will complete a Declaration of No Legal Impediment to Marriage. Generally, I will complete this with both parties the day of the ceremony, as they are getting ready.
  • During the ceremony, the only legal requirements are the Monitum (where the celebrant explains what marriage is) and the Legal Vows (starting with ‘I call upon the persons here present…’
  • After your vows, you & your partner will be required to sign 3 Certificates of Marriage. This includes 1 Commemorative Certificate (which I will provide to you after the ceremony) and 2 Official Marriage Certificates. I will keep 1 Official Marriage Certificate on file and submit the other to the Registry of Births, Deaths and Marriages. All 3 certificates will also need to be signed by myself and two witnesses (who are over the age of 18).

Why enquire through Easy Weddings?

Exclusive deals

Get the best deals for your wedding with Easy Weddings only discounts and special offers.

Wedding cash giveaway!

Simply let us know which Easy Weddings' suppliers you've booked. Once verified, you'll get entries into the draw for your chance to win!

Quick response

Your time is important. Get the information you need quickly. No fuss. No stress.