Celebrant Sue George of Always Bespoke Ceremonies thoroughly enjoys officiating magical wedding ceremonies - whether they're in a hot air balloon, at the beach, or at a quaint garden venue. Indeed, this Melbourne-based celebrant derives great happiness from seeing her couples' smiling faces at the altar and does everything she can to make that happen.
To Sue, this means creating the memorable, romantic ceremony of their wildest dreams. This is why she crafts bespoke ceremony scripts and offers a unique service: custom poetry and readings. Personalised and meaningful, Sue's poetry and readings will undoubtedly bring tears to your guests' eyes.
“Aside from the legal aspects of your ceremony this will be all about you two. Cartwheeling down the aisle? Hot air ballooning at Sunrise? Quiet location with just the two of you and your witnesses? Whatever your dream wedding, we can make it your reality.” Sue
What you'll love about working with Always Bespoke Ceremonies for your wedding:
- Affordable prices. Always Bespoke Ceremonies are known for their excellent prices, with legals-only ceremonies starting from $500, ‘short ‘n’ sweet' ceremonies for $650, and a special ‘tie the knot’ option available, among others.
- Custom poetry and readings. A wordsmith at heart, Sue from Always Bespoke Ceremonies can write you a custom poem or reading for your wedding. These beautiful words will be personalised to your unique journey and reflect your love for one another.
Highlights of working with Always Bespoke Ceremonies:
- Easygoing, fun celebrant with caring nature
- Crafts fully personalised ceremony scripts
- Can help you write your vows if you get stuck
- Knows some gorgeous ceremony sites in Vic’s southwest
- Also officiates vow renewals
- Officiates large, small, traditional and unique weddings
- Can provide PA system and microphones