“Great attitude”, “funny”, “articulate”, “bubbly”, are just some of the kind words Tania Menzel’s past couples have said of the Gawler celebrant, with each expressing their gratitude with a 5-star review. Experienced and optimistic, Tania - owner of Tania Menzel Marriage Celebrant - is an easy choice for your Adelaide wedding, with this highly professional celebrant combining an exceptional work ethic with fun and playfulness. With Tania at the helm of your wedding, you can expect a stress-free ceremony planning process, a no-strings-attached coffee catch up, and a bespoke ceremony that’s a beautiful - and importantly, accurate - reflection of your love story.
“I can't thank Tania enough for giving us the wedding of our dreams! Your kind, calm, and loving personality makes the perfect celebrant and rock for every couple during one of the most exciting and stressful days. Highly recommended.” Krystle
What you’ll love about working with Tania Menzel Marriage Celebrant for your Adelaide wedding:
- Tania’s positivity and optimism. Tania is a lovely, optimistic marriage celebrant with a sunny disposition. A real lover of life, Tania’s bubbliness is infectious and puts each of her couples in a ‘let’s do this!’ mood.
- The affordable pricing. Tania thoroughly enjoys her role as a marriage celebrant, which is why she offers her exceptional services at reasonably friendly prices - so more couples can access her.
Highlights of working with Tania Menzel Marriage Celebrant:
- Warm, personable Gawler celebrant
- Very experienced marriage celebrant
- Friendly but professional manner
- Affordable celebrant services
- Services Adelaide, Northern Adelaide, Gawler, Barossa Valley, Clare Valley, and surrounding areas
Tell us about Tania Menzel Marriage Celebrant’s wedding packages and inclusions.
Tania Menzel Marriage Celebrant's wedding service includes:
- A strings-free chat to get to know one another
- A second catch-up to start the planning process
- The creation of a unique, personalised ceremony
- Supply and lodgement of all legal documents
- Phone and email consultations as required
- A beautifully printed copy of your ceremony
- A professionally printed marriage certificate
- A ceremony rehearsal and pre-ceremony meeting
- A wedding resource kit
- Arrival at least 30 minutes before the agreed ceremony starting time
- Signing table with two chairs
- PA system and microphone
“Tania Married us back in August, and what an easy process it was, thanks to Tania. We had absolutely no idea on what we had to do, Tania helped us each step of the way and was always happy to go that extra mile, right up until the end! Tania always had that bubbly personality! We highly recommend!” Em