Situated within a secure, private gated community in the Whitsundays, Nine Islands sets the gold standard in secluded escapes, away from prying eyes, where you can relax and bask in the glow of your wedding day. You’ll arrive to the property fully stocked with the items of your choosing and wifi for your convenience (plus a spacious private office). Take a relaxing dip in your private salt pool or enjoy a massage by booking a visit from Nine Islands’ select masseurs. While you’ll find peace and quiet at Nine Islands, the beautiful township of Airlie Beach is just three minutes away for your convenience.
“Loved my stay at Stay Nine Islands. From the glorious view from the pool view bedroom to gin and tonics on the spacious balcony to having plenty of room to cook and eat with friends when we felt like it, it was a wonderful holiday. The visit to Whitehaven beach and snorkelling nearby was a highlight.” – Pam K.
What you’ll love about working with Nine Islands for your Queensland wedding:
- Private and secluded. Enjoy the serenity that comes from being surrounded by three acres of stunning rainforest. You’ll have peace of mind knowing that Nine Islands sits within a select gated community for your privacy.
- Four spacious and luxurious bedrooms. With four bedrooms to choose from, this is the ideal getaway for just you and your partner, or with members of your bridal party or close family and friends. Three bedrooms come with luxurious en suite bathrooms and balconies. The master ensuite includes an amazing private outside shower.
- Do as much or as little as you please. Nine Islands is the perfect location to relax, unwind, and simply enjoy each other’s company. However, if you’re after a bit of adventure the Great Barrier Reef, Conway National Park, and plenty of excellent dining experiences are at your fingertips. Nine Islands’ tourism partners can set you up with exciting activities with a discount.
Highlights of working with Nine Islands for your Queensland wedding:
- Breathtaking views
- Stylish and modern interior
- Two separate kitchen, lounge areas, and balconies
- Personal concierge service
- Celebrate and savour your own space
- Three minutes from the Airlie Beach township
“This property is absolutely stunning. The view blew me away. The property itself is perfectly presented and has everything you need for a magical time. The serenity of the surroundings allows you to relax & feel like you are in a secluded retreat whilst knowing the town and access to the Whitsunday islands is only a short distance away. Sipping bubbles in the pool while enjoying the view never got old! I would highly recommend this property.” – Claire W.
Our property is available for a minimum of three nights, and of course you are welcome to stay as long as you want!
It is state-of-the-art self contained accomodation which gives you wonderful flexibility to do things on your schedule - eat and sleep when you want, have lazy coffee in bed, dinner on the balcony etc - and we can arrange for it to be fully provisioned ahead of your arrival .....this is a popular choice for many of our guests and takes the hassle out of shopping, send us your list of items and menu and we will have it there waiting for you. All you have to do is crack open the champagne!
In regard to Honeymoon packages we have partnerships with the regions best tour and travel providers to ensure you receive the 'Nine Islands' discount rate for whatever you are doing - from luxury airport or ferry pick up to sleeping on the reef, jet ski tours, sailing adventures, snorkelling, flying above the 'heart of the reef' etc. And we have yoga instructors and masseurs who will come to the house for private sessions exclusive for EW couples.
Given all you've organised & done, now it's 'YOU' time, so relax, create memories, spoil yourself, and enjoy! - we look forward to hearing from you.
Ian and Bronwyn