If you’re on the hunt for some unique wedding bomboniere or fun gifts for your bride tribe, Fake Treats is a wonderful choice. Their selection of pampering products includes calming bath soaks, scented soy candles, novelty bath bombs, and reed diffusers. You’ll love their vast selection of products and delicious range of fragrances.
Fake Treats have everything you need to put together a gorgeous pamper pack for your bride tribe, including face rollers, fluffy headbands, face mask applicators, face oil, candles, and soothing bath soaks. If you’d like a pre-made hamper, they also offer a range of beautiful gift hampers and present packs, including bath and shower treat boxes, face and skin packs, and spiritual gift hampers.
What you’ll love about Fake Treats for your wedding:
- Extensive range. Fake Treats have many products to choose from for your wedding favours or bridal party gifts. These include soy wax candles, soothing bath soaks, reed and oil diffusers, shower steamer bombs, and novelty bath bombs.
- Australian made products. Fake Treats’ products are made in Australia using vegan fragrances. You’ll love their deliciously unique scents and vibrant, eye-catching designs.
- Unique and novelty gifts. From goddess candles to doughnut bath bombs, Fake Treats’ unique pampering products are ideal for spoiling your bride tribe. Their cheekier bath bombs are perfect for hen’s nights and bachelorette parties.
What products do Fake Treats offer?
Fake Treats offer a vast selection of handmade pampering products that would make fabulous wedding favours. These include:
- Whipped soaps and sugar scrubs
- Cleansing spiritual bath soaks
- Shower steamer bombs
- Soy wax candles
- Relaxing bubble bath
- Rose quartz candles
- Body wash and lotions
- Reed and oil diffusers
- Crystal cluster tealight holders
- Novelty soap bars
- Himalayan salt tealight candle holders
What are your most popular scents?
Fake Treats’ best-loved fragrances are their Champagne and Strawberries, Melbourne Mojito, Vanilla Frosting, and Japanese Honeysuckle.
What are your shipping options?
Fake Treats offer standard and express tracked shipping with Australia Post, free of charge for orders over $80. Standard orders will arrive in 10 business days, and express orders will arrive in 3-4 business days. They also offer a local delivery service in the Yarra Valley, or you can pick up your order from their Chirnside Park Warehouse.