Looking for melt-in-your-mouth thank you treats for your guests? Chocolate Lily has you covered. Their moreish products utilise the best, customisable graphic designs and top-of-the-line chocolate from reputable suppliers, including Sweet William and Perth’s chocolatier Whistler's.
Chocolate Lily can accommodate if you have a specific vision in mind for your place card bars or bite-sized mini chocolates. They love a challenge and pride themselves on turning your sweet dreams into an irresistible reality.
Willy Wonka has nothing on this innovative bomboniere company, offering couples a unique, thoughtful thank you present that they can impress their guests with.
“We used two different designs for our mini chocolates for our bomboniere packs. They allowed for choice of design, text, colour, and they were everything we could ask for. They were perfect for laying out on tables and fit in our bags. We will use it again!” - Rebecca P.
What you’ll love about working with Chocolate Lily for your wedding:
- Unlimited paper and design options. Chocolate Lily boasts a large range of beautiful, elegant, bespoke designs for you to browse, and encourages you to bring your own ideas to the table. The possibilities are endless for your seven-gram mini chocolates or 50-70-gram place card bars, featuring your guest’s individual names.
- Made with love. Each chocolate is individually hand-wrapped in foil, and then covered with professionally printed (100% recycled) paper. Their eco-friendly solid ink printing technology ensures an optimal, lovely finish with minimal waste.
- Delicious chocolate. The thoughtful designs aren’t the only thing that will have your guests talking, but the beautiful chocolates themselves, ranging from creamy, Belgian milk chocolate to vegan-friendly, dairy-free, gluten-free and nut-free options.
Highlights of working with Chocolate Lily Australia:
- Delectable, unique, edible bomboniere
- Express post-delivery Australia Wide
- Endless, personalised design options
- Eco-friendly solid ink printing technology
- Recycled and recyclable materials
- Affordable wedding favours