A guest at Jennifer Aniston’s super secret August 5 wedding has revealed all sorts of details around Jen’s big day – including her first-dance song – and the very practical way she sent out her wedding invitations.
Comedian and actress Whitney Cummings was witness to Jen’s beautiful backyard wedding to actor Justin Theroux and spilled the beans on Andy Cohen’s show Watch What Happens Live Sunday Night.
– Jen sent out her wedding invitations by email. The messages was disguised as a surprise birthday party invitation for hubby-to-be Justin.
– That all guests had to hand over their mobile phones before the festivities got underway
– That Cummings’ wedding gift to Jen was a ring with Justin’s initials on it. “I basically gave her an engagement ring for her wedding,” she said. “It was very weird.”
– That the couple’s first-dance song was Sia’s hit song Chandelier – sung by Sia!
– That the funniest moment of the night was radio personality Howard Stern’s “hilarious” wedding speech.
80% of Australian couples use Easy Weddings to connect with their dream wedding suppliers.
Browse the directory and start planning today!