Hayley Narvaez, is a must for couples looking for a film that’s a little out of the ordinary - in the best way possible.
Unique and genuine, Hayley's films contain heart-stirring moments of all the most important parts of a wedding, expressed beautifully on film by way of strategic camera angles and masterful editing.
Of her approach, Hayley says, “I am wild about capturing every part of your wedding; the laughter and tears, the anticipation, the small interactions that often go unnoticed, and my all-time favourite... the questionable dance moves!”
“Oh my god, Hayley!!!! I know everyone is biased in loving their own wedding videos but this is BEYOND. I will be shouting your name from the top of the hills to everyone. We watched this about 20 times last night and I was a blubbering mess each time. ... Extraordinary talent and passion. ... Your attention to detail, calming presence on the day and final products is truly out of this world!” Mr and Mrs Rennie
What you'll love about working with Hayley Narvaez Films for your wedding:
- Hayley's raw, candid style. Hayley is the first to admit she doesn’t fuss over awkward poses, and as a result, she produces natural, authentic films full of real moments. In Hayley’s own words, your wedding film will be “beautiful, messy, and unapologetically you”.
- Customisable packages. Hayley personalises her quotes depending on each wedding’s location and the number of hours she is needed for, ensuring each of her couples gets a bespoke experience and price.
Highlights of working with Hayley Narvaez Films:
- Produces both wedding and elopement films
- Plenty of wedding industry experience
- Laidback approach, no silly posing
- Also available in the southwest region
- Works across Perth and the southwest region
“Hayley!!! We love love love our film! we laughed, we cried…you are so amazing! It's been so lovely to share our film today with loved ones and we have also watched it so many times and noticed different things each time. You are amazing the way you link the audio to the images, like when Brent was talking about secrets and you captured us whispering to each other. ... I've only seen my dad cry a handful of times, yet he had tears in his eyes watching the film this morning. He was stopping, pausing and rewinding, taking in every little detail.” Megan