Crowne Plaza Pearl Riverfront is a specially designed events venue where modern Melbourne weddings can feel at home. From its elevated spot above the Yarra River and attached to the 5-star hotel, Crowne Plaza, Pearl Riverfront is a highly sought after space. There’s a little touch of drama at Pearl Riverfront, starting from your optional boat arrival all the way to the upscale studios that can accommodate intimate parties and grand events.
As you enter Pearl Riverfront, you’re first struck by the contemporary architecture that allows soft natural light to fill the space. With windows following the curve of the river, most of the flexible studio spaces reveal a breathtaking view of the river and cityscape beyond. Each studio complements the next with upscale furnishings and modern fixtures.
Studios 2-5 are ideal for larger affairs of up to 329 guests in a banquet arrangement, allowing room for a spacious dancefloor and bridal table. Studios 4-6 can accommodate 192 guests in an intimate setup, seats revolving around a central dancefloor and bridal table.
Your every need is looked after by the Pearl Riverfront Wedding Manager and the passionate crew of events professionals. From the moment you tour the space, you’ll experience 5-star service where all of your questions and requests will be addressed and answered. Your manager will oversee your menu selection, ensuring every dish presented by the talented culinary team is to your satisfaction.
Menus are sustainably sourced and lovingly crafted. With an emphasis on extraordinary presentation and seasonal flavours, the Pearl Riverfront culinary team draw inspiration from Melbourne’s multicultural landscape.
Accommodation is available at Crowne Plaza, which is located beneath Pearl Riverfront. You and your guests can retire to your luxury guest rooms and suites at the end of your whirlwind wedding day.
What you’ll love about Crowne Plaza Pearl Riverfront for your wedding:
- The exceptional Melbourne location. Located beneath the award-winning Crowne Plaza on the Yarra River banks, Pearl Riverfront has captured a prime slice of Melbourne real estate.
- Dedicated Wedding Manager. You will be guided through the planning process by your experienced Wedding Manager. To answer any questions you have and to accommodate any special requests, the Wedding Manager is your onsite liaison to ensure everything runs smoothly.
- 10 flexible event spaces. Regardless of the size of your guest list, the modern and upscale Pearl Riverfront studios can be adjusted to accommodate.
Highlights of Crowne Plaza Pearl Riverfront:
- Sustainably produced menus
- Close to public transport hubs
- Attached to Crowne Plaza Hotel
Is there parking at Crowne Plaza Melbourne?
Parking is available for Crowne Plaza guests at a discounted rate of $17 per day on Siddeley St.
Can the couple arrive by boat at Crowne Plaza Pearl Riverfront Melbourne events?
You may wish to make a grand entrance to your wedding ceremony via gondola. Speak to your Wedding Manager for more information.