Pullman Melbourne on the Park is amongst the greats when it comes to luxury hotels in the city. A 5-star hotel with luxurious amenities and modern architecture, Pullman Melbourne on the Park hosts high-end weddings and events. The hotel overlooks the iconic MCG and is within walking distance of Fitzroy Gardens, a stunning photography location for beautiful wedding photos.
The elite in-house events team is committed to delivering a VIP experience for couples hosting their ceremony and reception at the hotel. Working closely with couples, they strive to learn what your dream wedding looks like so that they can bring it to life. In your conversations with the Pullman Melbourne on the Park events coordinator, you will discuss your ideas for catering, decor, and entertainment.
Couples are naturally drawn towards the Grand Ballroom, an elegant room that is equally perfect for chic, modern ceremonies and fairytale receptions. Pullman Melbourne on the Park offers flexible spaces that can accommodate seated or cocktail affairs if you’re planning something more intimate.
What you’ll love about Pullman Melbourne on the Park:
- A 5-star hotel. You can party the night away knowing a luxurious bed awaits you upstairs. The hotel has 419 deluxe guest bedrooms, many boasting views over the nearby Fitzroy Gardens and MCG.
- A personalised experience. From your first tour around the hotel to the moment you check out of your bridal suite the morning after, you’ll experience VIP service from the hands-on events team at Pullman Melbourne on the Park.
- Flexible event spaces. You can host your ceremony and reception at the Pullman Melbourne on the Park, and the events team will organise the layout and transformation of the space according to your needs and vision.
Highlights of Pullman Melbourne on the Park:
- 5-star hotel in the CBD
- Grand ballroom and flexible spaces
- Elite catering and events team
Does Pullman Melbourne on the Park have onsite parking?
Yes, there are 150 parking spaces available at the hotel.
What time can weddings at Pullman Melbourne on the Park end?
Weddings at Pullman Melbourne on the Park typically end at midnight. This can be extended for a fee of $10 per guest, per hour.