If you’re looking for a unique bayside blank canvas wedding venue with undeniable charm and an abundance of natural light, The Button Factory is for you! Boasting its original 1950’s concrete floors, stunning large windows, lush greenery, and contemporary décor, you’ll feel spoiled for choice when adding your own personal touches.
You may choose to exchange your vows within the rustic, tropical Garden space followed by cocktails in the contemporary Gallery and dinner and dancing in the loft-style MaxArt Room. The streaming natural light, spacious, open floor plans, and soulful urban charm promise an incredibly unique, personalised wedding experience.
You have the flexibility to create your ideal ceremony and reception settings within the already gorgeous space while enjoying its existing features. A mobile bar, double-sided fireplace, glass bee observatory, wood-fired pizza oven, and grand piano are just a sprinkle of the magic you’ll get to enjoy.
“We couldn’t recommend this venue more highly!! It’s so versatile and makes the perfect space for many different events. We booked and then planned our wedding at The Button Factory in two months and couldn’t have been happier with how everything turned out! Our guests continue to rave about this amazing venue. Thanks to Phil and the team!” — Jaiden K.
What you’ll love about your wedding at The Button Factory Melbourne:
- Stunning, versatile wedding settings. The Button Factory boasts several chic wedding spaces perfect for a unique wedding backdrop, including the lovely studio space boasting warm timber floors, sliding wooden barn doors, and an elegant grand piano. The glorious sunshine-filled Garden space is decked out with beautiful tropical plant garden beds, a rustic wood-fired pizza oven, coffee machine, and exquisite glass beehive. The Ross Gallery is perfect for intimate cocktail gatherings, complete with a variety of modern artworks, professional lighting, and stylish brickwork. And you can’t look past the spacious, industrial loft-style MaxArt Room, boasting hanging lights, multiple large windows, a mobile bar, changing room, and endless possibilities.
- Blank canvas venue. While this contemporary wedding venue offers several unique and practical features for an unforgettable wedding day, you have the freedom to add your own personal flair into the mix. Whether you dream of striking, vibrant florals against the slick white walls or twinkling lights draped from the ceiling, you can let your creativity run wild.
- Passionate, dedicated service. Whether you choose to indulge in The Button Factory’s delicious in-house catering and bar services or decide on a third party caterer, the dynamic, thoughtful Button Factory team will ensure your night runs smoothly with professional service and friendly interactions.
What The Button Factory Melbourne weddings are like:
- Versatile inner-city blank canvas venue
- Blend of urban and coastal charm
- Less than ten minutes from the beach
- Contemporary, rustic décor
- Indoor and outdoor wedding settings
- Wood-fired pizza oven
- An abundance of natural light
- Change room and make-up area
- Spacious dancefloor area
- In-house catering and bar services
What’s the maximum capacity for weddings at The Button Factory Melbourne?
The Button Factory can accommodate up to 220 guests.
“The venue itself is warm and inviting and makes it perfect for a wedding. It was lovely sitting amongst the greenery for the ceremony and then plenty of room to party afterwards. The grazing table was just amazing, and the pizzas were a hit with everyone. I couldn’t imagine a more perfect setting.” — Donna S.