Exchange vows amongst the lush Central Coast scenery and idyllic golf course views at Mercure Kooindah Waters Resort. This stylish hotel resort offers everything you need to host a seamless wedding your guests will remember. For Central Coast wedding venues with modern style and natural beauty, Mercure Kooindah Waters is a must-see.
Located on the Central Coast between Newcastle and Sydney, the elegant Mercure Kooindah Waters is a resort wedding venue most couples dream about. Whether you want to celebrate your nuptials on a breezy terrace or with a view of a premium fairway, this chic golf resort venue offers gorgeous backdrops for all styles.
Looking for Central Coast wedding venues can be challenging, but Mercure Kooindah Waters takes planning stress away. This hotel boasts a dedicated Wedding Coordinator for the day of the event. Our team have a wealth of experience and can make any event run without a hitch, giving you more time to be present and enjoy the full experience.
What you can expect when you choose Mercure Kooindah Waters for your Central Coast wedding:
- Picture-perfect wedding spaces. At Mercure Kooindah Waters, there's an array of elegant wedding settings to choose from. From the signature Love Heart Bunker ceremony space to the Karinyas Restaurant, this hotel is not short of bespoke settings for your event.
- Customisable wedding packages. Mercure Kooindah Waters offers three carefully curated wedding packages to suit all wedding sizes and budgets. You can also customise your package to meet your needs, and the events team will help you after an initial consultation. Five hours event time is included.
- Stylish on-site accommodation. This chic golf resort wedding venue is home to a variety of spacious, light-filled guest rooms and one, two, and three-bedroom apartments. In addition to amenities like WiFi and plush beds, each elegantly appointed room features a spacious private terrace.
Highlights of Mercure Kooindah Waters weddings:
- A scenic setting with views of the Central Coast wetlands
- Wedding specialists and a supervisor
- Three wedding spaces to choose from
- Customisable catering menus
- AV equipment and tech support
- Connections to high-quality local wedding vendors
- Free on-site parking
- An 18-hole golf course
- Five hours event time
I have always had a passion for organising events, in particular weddings. I love seeing happy couples on their special day and being apart of making their wedding day run smoothly! I am a local on the Central Coast and absolutely love our Wedding Venue at Mercure Kooindah Waters and want to share this hidden gem with all couples that are thinking of getting married.