Situated in tranquil bushland - surrounded on all sides by native trees - sits Breakaway, a not-for-profit wedding venue offering beautiful views of Australia's rustic landscape. This unique, charity-run wedding venue donates all funds raised from weddings back into Breakaway, providing respite for people with a disability. It's also a truly exceptional setting for your wedding.
Breakaway's gorgeous location and breathtaking surroundings speak for themselves, but it's the oh-so-incredible options at Breakaway that make it a fantastic choice for your venue. It has two function rooms to choose from, in addition to the manicured lawn which could easily accommodate a marquee and dancefloor.
Additionally, there are several ceremony sites available, including tranquil gardens and manicured lawns by native gum trees. While the in-house catering team promises a culinary experience like no other, with guests often commending this experienced team for their delectable dishes made from fresh ingredients. You're also welcome to bring in your own catering team, who can use the fully-equipped kitchen to create a marvellous wedding banquet. And lest we forget to mention the comfortable, on-site accommodation can sleep up to 96 of your wedding guests!
“We were completely overwhelmed by this weekend. Everyone is so lovely, committed and gracious. You are all stars and heading straight to heaven." Callista
What you can expect when working with Breakaway for your wedding:
- Gorgeous ceremony sites. Breakaway has a number of dreamy ceremony sites to choose from, including in the beautiful gardens and on the manicured grounds surrounded by towering trees.
- Your choice of reception space. You might like to set up a marquee so you can celebrate under the stars, or you’re welcome to choose from Breakaway’s two spacious lodges.
- In-house catering or 3rd party. There’s a fully-equipped kitchen on-site at Breakaway, with the venue’s experienced chefs using this space to create absolutely delicious meals that will have your guests asking for seconds. Already got a caterer in mind? No problem, you are welcome to bring in your own caterers.
Here’s what else you need to know about Breakaway.
- Price. Breakaway offers their venue for oh-so-reasonable prices, with Breakaway Lodge available for $1500 and Cedar Lodge just $895. The lodge hire price includes tables, chairs, cutlery, crockery, a fully equipped kitchen, and white table cloths. Talk about value for money! These prices are flexible, too, with the lovely team behind this venue customising quotes based on individual situations.
- Comfortable on-site accommodation. Up to 96 of your loved ones can stay at the venue after your reception comes to a close. This way they don’t need to uber back to their hotel accommodation or worry about their Merlot intake. Talk about convenience!
- Funds raised go towards disability care. Breakaway is a registered charity, and 100 per cent of their wedding funds go towards providing respite for those with disabilities.
- Ample parking. All your friends and family will be able to park on-site without a fuss. That’s right, no shuttle buses or taxis required!
“What a great facility! The auditorium is very clean and large. Has a fully equipped kitchen. Good for receptions, large birthdays.” Michelle