This new, Melbourne-based hidden gem promises a stunning wedding with all the bells and whistles. Dreamy and luxurious, this floral-laden wedding venue is as elegant as it is stylish, and offers a sophisticated space for both ceremonies and receptions. Catering for up to 150 wedding guests in its impressive, diamond chandelier-clad ballroom, Whitestone Events is perfect if you’re after a unique, stunning space that needs very little embellishing - if any! It has an awe-inspiring ‘garden sky’, a floral canopy, white, glossy floor, and velvet walls - talk about luxurious...
Also on-site at this glamorous wedding venue are a New York-inspired bar, gorgeous bridal suite with Hollywood-style mirrors, and a fully-equipped kitchen for a third party caterer. This enchanting venue will transport your lucky wedding guests away to a faraway land, while simultaneously providing a magical backdrop for the happiest day of your life.
“Whitestone is worlds away from the clinical reproduction of other event spaces and will transport guests to a faraway land. It’s intoxicating – not only for your eyes, but for your heart and soul. Whimsical, sumptuous and unforgettable, Whitestone will exceed all expectations.”
What you can expect when working with Whitestone Events for your wedding:
- Stylish, modern-luxe venue. This unique wedding venue is as sophisticated as they come, and combines a modern-luxe aesthetic with elegant finishings.
- Gorgeous interior. Whitestone Events’ main ballroom is absolutely magnificent. It features white floors, large indoor trees, velvet walls, an array of sleek diamond chandeliers, and a dreamy overhead hanging garden. The space is whimsical and unforgettable - trust us, this venue is positively intoxicating!
- New York-inspired bar. Harbouring a deep love for New York City? Then you’ll love Whitestone Events’ gorgeous New York-inspired bar. It’s inundated with florals, and is the perfect place for a delicious drink. Might we recommend a cosmopolitan?
- Dreamy bridal suite. Whitestone Events’ bridal suite has to be seen to be believed - it’s a truly beautiful dreamscape. With walls of florals in every colour, sparkling Hollywood mirrors, and cute-as-a-button plush pink seats, taking wedding photos here will be fun!
Here’s what else you need to know about Whitestone Events.
- Kitchen for external catering. Whitestone Events has an impressive attached kitchen which can be used by your preferred caterer. It has all the bells and whistles - your caterer will be thrilled!
- Convenient styling. This gorgeous space speaks for itself, but if you’d like to put your own personal touches on it, Melbourne Event Florals is conveniently located just around the corner. They offer a range of chic styling items, including chairs, staging, backdrops, and florals.
- Venue capacity. Whitestone Events can accommodate up to 150 of your nearest and dearest in its impressive venue.
- Wet weather option. This stunning, enchanting venue is fantastic for winter weddings. With a sheltered and stylish ceremony space, you won’t need to worry about rain on your wedding day! Phew...
- Bentleigh location. Whitestone Events is situated in Bentleigh - just across the road from a reserve, making it just that much easier for your wedding guests to find parking.