Located in the heart of bayside suburb Cheltenham, lives The Button Factory, an urban gem served with a side of soul. A carefully restored 50s warehouse turned urban gem, the venue radiates charm, creativity and character and takes you on a journey from one unique space to the next.
The Garden is the soul of The Button Factory, boasting a naturally sunlit even space to hold intimate dining experiences, a fancy cocktail do, or provide the perfect backdrop for your nuptials. Fit with a bar, lush greenery backdrop and even a family of buzzing honey-makers, your guests are bound to be wowed by this space.
Then stop by the bar and sip a martini (or two!) while you graze in The Gallery, allowing you to flow freely between The Garden and The Gallery to take in the best of both rooms.
When it’s time for the party to begin, ascend the stairs into the light-filled Loft space. A sawtooth roof, crisp white walls and an open floor plan allow you to host 200 of your nearest and dearest, plus a dance floor that is bound to get the party started. Prepare to be immersed in the ultimate event space away from the hustle and bustle.
“We couldn’t recommend this venue more highly!! It’s so versatile and makes the perfect space for many different events. We booked and then planned our wedding at The Button Factory in two months and couldn’t have been happier with how everything turned out! Our guests continue to rave about this amazing venue!” — Jaiden K.
What you’ll love about your wedding at The Button Factory Melbourne:
- Blank canvas venue. While this contemporary wedding venue offers several unique and practical features for an unforgettable wedding day, you have the freedom to add your own personal flair into the mix. Whether you dream of striking, vibrant florals against the slick white walls or twinkling lights draped from the ceiling, you can let your creativity run wild.
- Passionate, dedicated service. When you choose to indulge in The Button Factory’s delicious in-house catering and bar services, the dynamic, thoughtful Button Factory team will ensure your night runs smoothly with professional service and friendly interactions.
What The Button Factory Melbourne weddings are like:
- Versatile inner-city blank canvas venue
- Blend of urban and coastal charm
- Less than ten minutes from the beach
- Indoor and outdoor wedding settings
- An abundance of natural light
- A couple's suite
- Spacious dancefloor area
- In-house catering and bar services
What’s the maximum capacity for weddings at The Button Factory Melbourne?
The Button Factory can accommodate up to 220 guests.
“The venue itself is warm and inviting and makes it perfect for a wedding. It was lovely sitting amongst the greenery for the ceremony and then plenty of room to party afterwards. The grazing table was just amazing, and the pizzas were a hit with everyone. I couldn’t imagine a more perfect setting.” — Donna S.