The First — Wedding Dance Lessons is a talented dance studio servicing Sydney with over a decade of dance experience. They offer couples the chance to brush up on their skills and WOW their guests with beautifully choreographed routines. From basic steps to charming, specialised performances — they can teach it all! Celebrate your love through movement with this innovative, passionate dance team!
Want to recreate your favourite fairytale dance with your partner? Or you may want to perfect your father-daughter dance. Whatever style of wedding dance you desire, the creative team at The First can assist! They offer both mobile and in-studio services to accommodate couples and can source studio and hall spaces if required. The First strives to blend lyrical dance with ballroom fusion, ensuring your routine authentically reflects your personality as a couple. They will gently guide you through each step — no matter your skillset — ensuring you're comfortable and confident.
What you'll love about working with The First for your Sydney wedding:
- Expertly-designed packages. The First offer a range of lovingly-curated packages to ensure there's something for everyone. From simple routine packages to spectacular waltzes transforming into upbeat jazz grooves, you'll be spoilt for choice! Watch as your personalised fairytale routine comes to life! They can even teach you wedding party dances, father-daughter dances, or a themed high-energy dance class for your hens party!
- Highly experienced team. Owner and founder — Chanelle Freeland — boasts over a decade of dance experience and is eager to share her refined technical skills and passion with couples throughout Sydney. Focussed on inclusivity, fun, and comfort, this dedicated team won't disappoint. They are all about turning your creative vision into a flawless, exquisite reality.
- Mobile and in-studio services. Whether you want to learn in the comfort of your own home or prefer a dedicated studio space, The First have you covered! They can come to you or hire a more suitable hall or studio.
Highlights of working with The First Sydney:
- Creative wedding dance studio
- Expertly-designed dance packages
- Over a decade of dance experience
- Mobile and in-studio services available
- Flawlessly choreographed routines
- All skill levels welcome
Chanelle has been teaching in the dance industry for more than a decade. Her professional dance career has seen her perform across Australia & Internationally, throughout the likes of Paris, Berlin and Vienna.