Situated in Melbourne, Wedding Solutions by Kim Annette is a highly professional wedding planning service, offering capable, certified wedding planners to assist couples organise their special day. Whether you’re in need of someone to run your wedding day, want help sourcing exceptional wedding suppliers or simply want an organised professional to provide guidance so you can focus on the fun stuff (cake tasting, anyone?), the team at Wedding Solutions by Kim Annette can help.
“We can plan the entire wedding or just certain parts of it, and will provide top professionals in Melbourne for your special day. I am a certified wedding planner, choreographer and professional event host - your wedding story starts here!” Kim Annette
What services and products you can book through Wedding Solutions by Kim Annette for your Melbourne wedding:
- Wedding Planner. Wedding Solutions by Kim Annette provides certified wedding coordinators to assist in the planning of your wedding day. Kim or another experienced wedding planner will have a consultation with you to discuss your needs, whether that’s someone to run your wedding day or provide all pre and post wedding coordination.
- Wedding M.C. Finding a confident public speaker who can entertain a crowd and smoothly run a wedding reception isn’t always easy, which is why Wedding Solutions by Kim Annette can source professional event hosts to provide wedding M.C services.
- Dance Lessons. Learning a routine for your first dance as newlyweds is a great way to bring you and your partner closer together before your wedding - and this helps you feel confident before the big day. Got two left feet? Don’t worry, Wedding Solutions by Kim Annette can ‘teach anyone to look good’!
- Wedding Cakes. Whether you’re after a traditional or unique wedding cake, Wedding Solutions by Kim Annette have talented cake makers who can bake delicious, artistic cakes your guests will love.
- Florist. The capable team at Wedding Solutions by Kim Annette have searched far and wide to source a dream team of florists, ready to create bouquets to suit any wedding style and colour theme.
- Other services. Wedding Solutions by Kim Annette offer more than just wedding planning services, they have industry connections, and can source celebrants, hair and makeup artists, bands and DJs, photographers, videographers, wedding stylists and additional extras, such as wishing wells and photobooths. After a consultation with couples, Kim and her team make personalised recommendations based on your vision and preferences.
- Wedding extras. There are so many optional extras you might like at your wedding, too - of course, Wedding Solutions by Kim Annette can supply these! If you’re on the hunt for a wishing well, dry ice, mosaic photo board, photo booth, date night jar or hanging jars, Kim and her team have you covered.
What you’ll love about working with Wedding Solutions by Kim Annette for your Melbourne wedding:
- Organised and reliable. Director Kim Annette has cherry-picked her team of highly experienced professionals, so you know your Wedding Solutions by Kim Annette wedding planner or recommended wedding supplier will be highly organised, efficient and hard-working.
- Clear communication. Couples will never need to chase up Kim or any of her team members for an update - these professionals come to you! Wedding Solutions by Kim Annette staff always keep their clients updated with progress and flag any concerns early.
- Multiple team members. If your wedding planner is unwell on the day of your wedding, there is always another professional ready to step in and assist on your special day.
- Calm and easy to work with. Wedding Solutions by Kim Annette team members are known for their relaxed, calming manner - something couples certainly enjoy! Kim and her team put couples at ease and help them enjoy the journey to the altar.
What unique services do Wedding Solutions by Kim Annette provide?
There is a team at Wedding Solutions by Kim Annette that can teach couples and their loved ones a flash mob routine - this will surely be a highlight and memorable moment of your wedding reception! Alternatively, you might choose to hire professional dancers (or a gorgeous group of Tiny Fairy Dancers) to create and perform a bespoke routine, exclusively for your wedding. If you just love dancing, you might also like to book a Hen’s Night Dance Class Party, complete with snacks, cocktails and a custom dance routine for the bride and her girls.
How does the process work?
Kim or one of her highly experienced, capable team members will have an informal chat with couples to discuss their needs in the lead up to and on their wedding day. This may be a discussion about the couple’s plan or their vision for their reception and ceremony, including what suppliers they need to bring this to life. Based on this discussion, someone from Wedding Solutions by Kim Annette will provide planning assistance and source relevant, experienced and professional vendors, best suited to the couple’s personality, wedding style and theme.
“Our Certified Wedding Coordinator will meet with you to discuss your wishes and needs for your special day. We can offer different levels of service from simply running the big day through to exercising the entire pre-wedding and post-wedding coordination, all with a calm and professional outlook, ensuring everything will surprise and delight our couples and their guests.” Kim Annette