The Nuptial Nanny is a leading wedding nanny service in Melbourne, Australia. With a vision to help couples relax into their wedding day, The Nuptial Nanny offers comprehensive packages to ensure a memorable and inclusive wedding experience.
Including children on your wedding day can be an incredibly fulfilling experience. However, it requires careful planning and preparation to ensure the little ones feel included and entertained throughout the event. The Nuptial Nanny understands this need and provides expert nanny services tailored to your requirements. Whether you need assistance during the reception or want full-day coverage, including entertainment, The Nuptial Nanny has you covered.
"The Nuptial Nanny is the best investment you will EVER make at your wedding if you have little ones!! Rachel is friendly, sweet, caring, intelligent, attentive and passionate - she was absolutely incredible with our 7 month old baby boy. Without Rachel, my husband and I (and my family) would undoubtedly not have been able to have the amazing time we did at our wedding! Our bubba is highly sensitive, often unsettled and needs so much help falling asleep, which was a source of anxiety for me when thinking about our upcoming wedding. It was no problem for Rachel though, who at the wedding managed to get him nap multiple times in the pram and by cuddling and singing to him. Rachel made me feel SO comfortable and I felt at all times that my baby was so well looked after and so happy in her company. Thinking about the appreciation I have for the care that Rachel gave my baby boy genuinely brings tears to my eyes! We would highly highly highly recommend The Nuptial Nanny to everyone!" - Cass
What you'll love about working with The Nuptial Nanny for your Melbourne wedding:
- Professional Expertise. Benefit from the expertise of a Registered Nurse and Diploma-qualified Early Childhood Educator, Rachel.
Rachel's experience and dedication ensure the highest level of care and attention to detail for your little guests.
- Stress-Free Planning. With The Nuptial Nanny's comprehensive packages, you can plan a child-friendly wedding without worrying about entertainment or supervision. Rachel's free 15-minute Facetime chat allows you to discuss your needs before finalising your booking.
- Personalised Experience. The Nuptial Nanny offers personalised services, ensuring age-appropriate activities and setups for the children attending. Rachel understands that every wedding is unique and will work with you to create a tailored experience for your young guests
- Highlights of working with The Nuptial Nanny:
- Professional, fun wedding nanny
- Child-friendly weddings made easy
- Experienced registered nurse and early childhood educator
- Customised activities and setups
- Stress-free planning and personalised support
- Free 15-minute Facetime consultation
"We were very lucky to have Rachel babysit our 15 month old daughter at our wedding. We’ve never had someone babysit our daughter who isn’t family so finding someone we felt comfortable with was an absolute must for us. After meeting Rachel, we knew our daughter would be safe and happy. If you want someone who is experienced, relatable, trustworthy and kind, Rachel is your person!" - Caitlyn
Hi! I'm Rachel. I’ve created The Nuptial Nanny with the perfect combo in mind, my love for weddings and working with children. I want to give couples the option to include children at their wedding, stress free. I'm a Mum, Registered Nurse, Diploma qualified Early Childhood Educator and I’ve had many years of nannying experience.