More than simply a snapshot, the one-of-a-kind, live wedding painting will capture the atmosphere and vibe of your special day. Painted, live at the wedding by a professional artist, it will be a unique experience for your quests and a lasting memento for you to cherish forever. See the gallery and get in touch now.
If you’re looking for a unique way to immortalise your romantic wedding day, then why not hire your own professional painter to capture the occasion?
Celebrate your love and capture your wedding in an artwork to cherish forever.
Olga Dziemidowicz, the owner and artist behind the Wedding Day Painter, is an experienced, friendly and passionate artist that travels around Melbourne to paint wedding scenes live, as they happen.
“We’d just like to thank Olga for her amazing painting for us on the most special day of our lives- our wedding day. It is an amazing piece and is definitely going to be an irreplaceable fixture in our new home! If you’re looking for a wedding day painter, Olga is the only choice!” Rabia
What you’ll love about working with Wedding Day Painter for your Melbourne wedding:
- A unique reminder of your day. How many people do you know that have a gorgeous painting of their wedding day? Olga offers unique artwork that will undoubtedly be a sentimental and special piece of memorabilia in your home.
- The high-quality artwork. Using acrylic paint and a quality canvas, Olga will deliver a stunning piece of artwork you’ll treasure.
Highlights of working with the Wedding Day Painter:
- Beautiful, one-of-a-kind artwork
- Professional, full-time artist with talent
- Professional canvas and acrylic paint
- Leave the painting's reveal as a surprise, or watch Olga create it before your eyes
- Offers framing options for the painting
- Makes for a sophisticated wedding gift
Choose from 3 packages:
(see details under "packages")
And make your wedding extra special with this one-in-a-lifetime opportunity to capture the wedding on canvas.
Olga having painted everything from landscapes and portraits to contemporary abstract art. Still, she does have a soft spot for weddings, of which she says, “Full of love, joy, and happiness, I enjoy capturing that atmosphere and the moment”. Expect a quality painting, excellent service, and a beautiful reminder of your wedding day from this stellar artist.
Hi, I'm Olga, a professional, full-time artist. I love helping people celebrate moments that matter. I offer my live event painting services to wedding couples around Melbourne. I love bright, joyful colours & paintings that are alive. My biggest inspirations are the impressionists and expressionists, hence my style sometimes resembles Monet and Van Gogh. If you like what you see and would like your own unique work of art, get in touch!