Perth’s Luxx Weddings & Events is an exceptional wedding planning and coordination company adored by past couples for their efficiency and professionalism. Luxx Weddings & Events have earned this incredible reputation by providing services that remove stress for their couples, including sourcing the best vendors for the job, liaising with venue staff, managing guest lists, and so much more.
Under the guidance of lead planner, Dawn, this boutique company plans, coordinates, and styles weddings to a magnificent standard. While they offer fantastic service, that doesn’t mean this business charges an arm and a leg for their services. Indeed, couples can choose from a range of well-priced wedding packages, with something for all budgets and needs.
"From the very first enquiry I put across to Luxx, the responses had only been prompt, on point and pleasant. Without Dawn, our beautiful day would not have happened. Every detail, comment was taken care of. All of our guests commented it was the best and most beautiful wedding they have attended. Thank you, Dawn and Luxx Wedding Team for everything." — Jade
What you'll love about working with Luxx Weddings & Events for your Perth wedding:
- Highly organised planners. Dawn and the rest of the Luxx Weddings & Events team are all meticulous and highly efficient planners with plenty of experience.
- Award-winning wedding company. Luxx Weddings & Events have been announced the winner of the ABIA award ‘Wedding Consultant’ three years in a row, affirming their status as one of the best wedding planners in WA.
Highlights of Luxx Weddings & Events:
- 6+ years of wedding planning experience
- One-stop-shop for wedding needs
- Convenient, personalised services
- Removes stress and anxiety around planning
- Creative professional with eye for detail
- Wedding packages for all budgets
Luxx Weddings & Events’ wedding packages.
Luxx Weddings & Events offers packages for pop-up, weekday, cocktail-style weddings, and so much more. As a full-service wedding company, they offer comprehensive packages that include planning, coordination, and plenty of convenient extra services.
Here’s what comes in the ABIA wedding package:
- Wedding planning and liaison with vendors
- Wedding coordination on the day (1hr)
- Bridal flowers for your entire bridal party
- Complete ceremony styling
- Reception styling
- Professional and fully qualified celebrant
- Use of PA system to play your songs/music
- ?Professional wedding DJ/MC (6hrs)
- Professional wedding photography (3hrs)
"Sean and I would like to thank you so much for making our day absolutely amazing. We don't know what we would have done without you. The reception was absolutely everything I imagined and more. I really just put all my faith in you with my thousands of ideas and you delivered to such immaculate standards. Would highly recommend you to anyone I know planning a wedding!!! Was sooo much stress off my shoulders having your help and input with everything and things I didn't even think about." - Corina