Viewpoint Photography has been capturing weddings since 2004. Their body of work and testimonials from happy clients truly speak for themselves. In addition to providing each of their clients with crisp, vibrant digital images in both high and low resolution, Viewpoint Photography also offers beautiful photographic keepsakes. These include acrylic blocks, canvases, laminate mounts, and albums with your favourite images printed on professional archival paper.
“My husband and I were initially very worried about our wedding photos and how they'd turn out as we are both not the most comfortable in front of a camera. Then we met Marwan and his assistant. They made us so comfortable and were the perfect photographers. Marwan managed to capture the perfect amount of staged and candid photos of both ourselves and our guests. We never felt pressured or rushed when he was photographing our wedding, even through torrential rain and ever so brief periods of clear weather. While neither myself nor my husband enjoy having our photo taken, there was not one photo that we didn't like. The only problem we have had is trying to choose our favourites! Thank you so much, Marwan! You captured our day perfectly.” — Monica F.
What you’ll love about working with Viewpoint Photography for your Melbourne wedding:
- Talent plus experience. The talented team at Viewpoint Photography come backed by a wealth of experience, with technical knowledge matched with innovative thinking. You’ll love the fresh ideas your Viewpoint photographer brings to the table, as well as the peace of mind that comes with working with a true professional.
- Friendly and reassuring. A little camera shy? Not a problem. The photographers at Viewpoint Photography will put you at ease with their easygoing approach and confidence. The team at Viewpoint Photography are adept at working with people who aren’t used to being in front of the camera and will make it a fun, comfortable experience.
- Excellent value. With Viewpoint Photography, you have your choice of three tiers of packages to suit your wedding scale and requirements. Personalised requests are welcome and all packages are customisable to suit your needs.
Highlights of working with Viewpoint photography:
- Obligation-free chat and quote
- Beautifully presented albums
- High and low-resolution images provided for your convenience
- Professional approach
- Thorough communication
“Marwan and the team at Viewpoint Photography are simply amazing! From the beginning through to the end they offered us advice, guidance and support. Marwan went above and beyond by making sure everything ran on time and no detail was missed. Marwan made us feel comfortable on the day and was great to speak to before the big day and made himself available for us when we called to answer all of our questions. When everything else went wrong on the big day, Marwan was the only person who handled it professionally and made sure that we stayed comfortable and smiling. You only get one chance at capturing your wedding, and I would highly recommend Marwan and the team. It was an absolute pleasure working with the whole team at Viewpoint Photography. WE LOVE OUR PHOTOS!” — Lana Z.