Visual storytelling is a skill People Of Paradise Weddings’ Elton Joseph has mastered. Full of details and genuine emotions, Elton’s wedding photos tell each couple’s unique love story, and reveal the sweet connection between them. His photos can best be described as intimate and timeless, with each image looking more like a piece of art than a photograph. From laughs and tears to excitement and romance, Elton can capture them all beautifully in his breathtaking fashion.
A self-proclaimed “adventurer, dog and coffee lover, tree hugger, and foodie”, Elton is the perfect fit for those who value the simple things in life, and want their photographs to let their love story do the talking. No frills, no fuss, just you and your beloved, happily in love and excited your wedding day has arrived. Elton would enjoy creating a visual time capsule of your wedding day love story for you. To do this, he hunts for genuine emotions - a shared laugh, the pre-ceremony excitement, a tear from your dad - and captures all those lovely details you spent months planning.
What you can expect when working with People Of Paradise Weddings for your wedding:
- Timeless images. Elton’s images are extraordinarily beautiful, and offer couples a breathtaking visual story of their wedding day.
- Gorgeous style. Timeless and classic is how we’d describe Elton’s wedding photography style. His images look romantic, dreamy, and ethereal.
- Lots of light. In Elton’s work you’ll see he masterfully uses light to add a dream-like feel to his images. It creates depth, warmth, and highlights any emotions, too.
- Friendly photographer. If a photographer who is polite, friendly, and will provide you with support and guidance is important to you, then Elton is a great fit for your needs.
Here’s what else you need to know about People Of Paradise Weddings.
- Cinematography. People Of Paradise Weddings offers exceptional wedding cinematography services. If you book with Elton, you’ll receive a beautiful, expertly-edited highlight film filled with all the important moments from your wedding.
- Melbourne location. A Melbourne-based photography company, People Of Paradise Weddings works at wedding venues in the area, including in the city, on the Mornington Peninsula, Yarra Valley, and the Dandenong Ranges.
Tell us about your packages and inclusions.
People Of Paradise Weddings offers four packages. The Elopement package, which starts from as little as $500. Then there’s the Wanderlust option; this package is People Of Paradise’s most popular option, and starts from just $1500. Additionally, People Of Paradise Weddings offers a Mini Trailer option (cinematography) and Family Bonds package, which is a fun family photoshoot.
“Thank you for the beautiful beach family photoshoot that you did for us! It is really stunning!” Melanie