If you're looking for a wedding photographer with talent and a plethora of past couples willing to sing their praises, you'll love Victoria's Ellen May Photography. This highly regarded wedding photographer expertly takes stunning wedding photos full of warmth and emotion, her years of photography experience evident in her breathtaking images.
Ellen's photography style is natural and emotional, invoking heartfelt responses from all who view her exquisite photographs. These visual keepsakes will be treasured for years to come, with future generations able to look back on the fun, laughter, romance, and emotion of your magical wedding day.
Professional and a whiz at photo editing, Ellen will comprehensively cover all aspects of your wedding and deliver a dazzling wedding album full of beautifully captured memories.
"I couldn't recommend Ellie highly enough! We were incredibly happy with our photos and how Ellie managed to capture such beautiful memories despite the chaos of running after toddlers and a baby! We look forward to Ellie capturing our families memories for the future!" — Naomi
What you'll love about working with Ellen May Photography for your wedding:
- Her gorgeous, emotional images. Ellen's photos are undoubtedly exquisite, with her shots beautifully highlighting authentic, raw moments from each part of her weddings. She focuses predominantly on capturing genuine interactions to secure heartfelt images, but that's not to say she can't take stunning portrait shots — you'll be blown away by the results of her previous couple photoshoots!
- Her commitment and passion. Ellen goes above and beyond to get the perfect shot for her couples and is determined to produce photos that bring happy tears to their eyes. Her passion and enthusiasm for photography and love are evident immediately when you meet Ellen; it's part of what makes her a sensational wedding photographer.
Highlights of Ellen May Photography:
- Beautiful, professional-quality photos
- Photographer with a warm, gentle but fun aura
- Photographer who is willing to travel
- Focuses on both candid shots and portrait work
- Bubbly manner, easy to get along with
"After our original photograph had to cancel, Ellen stepped in. I am so glad she did. Our sunset photoshoot was calm, welcoming and the photos? Wow! They turned out fantastic." — Tenille