Photography By Frankie is a creative wedding photographer servicing Bunbury, Margaret River, and surrounding areas. She boasts stunning, emotive imagery, exquisite plays with natural light, and a storytelling style of photography. She is all about capturing your raw, candid moments in a personal, easy-going manner. She offers several wedding packages, depending on your need and requirements.
Looking for beautiful, candid wedding photos? If so, you'll love working with the artistic Frankie! Known for her natural style, warm tones, and creative eye — Frankie won't disappoint. Specialising in family, newborn, and wedding photography, Frankie has a knack for connecting with a diverse range of people. Her ultimate photography package includes up to nine hours of coverage, an easy online gallery, and more!
What you'll love about working with Photography By Frankie for your Bunbury, Margaret River wedding:
- Beautiful, candid imagery. Frankie boasts a gorgeous, natural style filled with warm lighting and raw emotion. You can really feel the heart behind each piece.
- Lovingly-designed packages. From three hours of coverage to eight hours — Frankie has all bases covered. You can expect flawlessly edited photographs delivered via an online gallery. She also offers a beautiful keepsake box with a few prints and a wooden USB.
- Down-to-earth, passionate personality. As a family-oriented photographer, you can expect warm, personal service. She is all about ensuring you're comfortable and confident throughout the entire process.
Highlights of working with Photography By Frankie Bunbury, Margaret River:
- Creative, passionate wedding photographer
- Stunning, natural imagery
- Lovingly-designed packages
- Online gallery
- Keepsake box of prints and wooden USB
My journey in photography was somewhat spontaneous. With a creative eye and a little courage, I took the plunge and bought a DSLR. I loved taking pictures of my own children and as I refined my skills, the passion only grew.
Now I create emotive moments that capture your connection, leaving a legacy of your love.
There’s nothing worse than feeling like a fish out of water. Let me give you a session snapshot so you can breathe easy when the day comes.
Frankie ten Brinke