Ceiba Production is an impressive, Melbourne-based wedding photography and videography service with years of experience. Owned and operated by one talented, award-winning photographers - Kenta Lin and his team, Ceiba Productions specialises in ethereal, enchanting wedding photos, whether the venue is a garden setting or a dramatic cityscape. Their style is romantic and candid, with each image looking like it belongs in a high-end bridal magazine.
Their wedding videography, on the other hand, is just as dreamy. There’s an emphasis on the finer details - think: wedding rings, buttonholes - while authentic interactions also feature throughout the films. If you’re after two shooters to capture and film your wedding day in its entirety, then Ceiba Production is a fantastic option. With two experienced professionals filming in different locations at your wedding, you can see the moments on your wedding day you weren’t even there for - including interactions between guests, hugs between your family members, and times when you didn’t know the camera was on you.
Whatever your wedding photography and videography needs, the lovely team behind Ceiba Production can tailor a wedding package that ticks all your boxes. After all, they would be honoured to be one of your big-ticket wedding suppliers!
What you can expect when working with Ceiba Production for your wedding:
- Experienced professionals. The team behind Ceiba Production have captured and filmed more than 100 weddings since beginning their company.
- Gorgeous images. The wedding photos produced by Ceiba Production are absolutely stunning, and would look lovely as a canvas print on your wall.
- Impeccable videography. You’ll love your wedding video by Ceiba Production. This pair creates videos that are romantic and show genuine interactions, including all those lovely, sweet moments you don’t want to forget.
Here’s what else you need to know about Ceiba Production.
- Two shooters. With two professional shooters taking photos or filming you’ll get more comprehensive coverage of your entire wedding - not just certain parts of it.
- Personalised packages. If you let Ceiba Production know your budget and needs, they’ll happily personalise a custom wedding package for you!
- Engagement shoots. Ceiba Production is also available for pre-wedding shoots, namely engagement shoots. Artistic wedding photos shooted befor wedding day, prints and albums can be display on your big day. Also this will help you become familiar with your photographers and get a feel for being in front of the camera.