H4 Photography & Videography

Rating
(27 reviews)
 
Service Area
Brisbane / Gold Coast / Sunshine Coast  View Map
Business Hours
7 Days by Appointment
Phone
Click to show

Questions and Answers

How soon can we get the photos?

H4 Photography & Videography

In 4-6 weeks.

When do we pay?

H4 Photography & Videography

You will need to pay 30% of the cost as a deposit, the other 70% will be paid one week before the wedding.

Are you flexible? Is it possible to make some changes on the existing packages ?

H4 Photography & Videography

Yes, we are very flexible. We understand all the weddings are different, we are willing to make changes on the existing packages to suit your needs.


Why enquire through Easy Weddings?

Exclusive deals

Get the best deals for your wedding with Easy Weddings only discounts and special offers.

Wedding cash giveaway!

Simply let us know which Easy Weddings' suppliers you've booked. Once verified, you'll get entries into the draw for your chance to win!

Quick response

Your time is important. Get the information you need quickly. No fuss. No stress.