Some photographers produce images so beautiful they make you involuntarily exhale with awe - Joshua Witheford is one of those photographers. A qualified wedding photographer, Joshua specialises in capturing timeless, genuine photographs of couples in love. If you take a peek at some of Joshua’s past work at weddings, you'll see he takes breathtaking photos filled with authentic love and emotion. You’ll see laughter, smiles, romance, and the odd stolen kiss on the cheek - all the fleeting moments you’d like to remember forever. Joshua’s photos are natural, relaxed, and have obviously been artfully captured by a thoughtful photographer with passion.
This exceptional Blue Mountains-based photographer manages to consistently create a space where his couples can relax and enjoy their photoshoot. While photoshoots are not always an easy thing to do (especially with your bridal party watching on!), couples feel comfortable and at ease in Joshua’s presence. He provides gentle guidance, thoughtful advice, and knows the key to a great image is laughter - so you can expect a fun, joy-filled environment with Joshua behind the lens. Once you’re at ease, Joshua will begin, and capture gorgeous, timeless photos that tell your unique love story.
“Josh was our photographer at our wedding and he was the best. Not only did he take amazing photos he had such a great vibe and really made everyone feel so at ease!! His energy was infectious!! He was the best to deal with when we were picking a photographer and so helpful in the lead-up!! And the photos are just something else!! They are amazing. Thank you Josh for everything you did, so grateful we picked you!!”
What you can expect when working with Joshua Witheford Photography for your wedding:
- Timeless, genuine images. Joshua’s wedding photos are more like breathtaking works of art than photos. They’re absolutely stunning and are filled with genuine emotion. You can tell Joshua takes great pride in his artistic photos just by looking at them.
- Qualified, experienced photographer. Joshua studied photography from 2012 to 2014 and since then has gone on to capture countless weddings in an impressive fashion.
- Natural and relaxed style. If you’re after relaxed photos of real moments from your wedding, then you’ll love Joshua’s natural style and gentle guidance. This makes for dreamy photos that help you remember all the delightful moments at your reception.
- Storytelling. Joshua’s photos will tell your unique love story in a gorgeous visual manner.
Here’s what else you need to know about Joshua Witheford Photography.
- Comforting environment. Joshua’s friendly, kind manner and positive attitude makes for a relaxed environment where couples can be themselves, take a breather, and enjoy having their wedding photos taken.
- Help and guidance. Unsure what to do with your hands - or worse - your face? Don’t worry, Joshua is highly experienced and can give you gentle guidance so you feel confident and camera-ready.
- Pre-wedding planning. This excellent wedding photographer will get to know you as a couple before your wedding over a nice cup of coffee, or via Zoom, if that’s easier. During this relaxed chat you can discuss any ideas you might have, any certain shots or style you like, and Joshua may even cover a rough pre-wedding plan.
- Blue Mountains location. Joshua is one of the lucky few who call NSW’s gorgeous Blue Mountains home, so he regularly works with couples in this area. Having said that, Joshua loves to travel, and is more than willing to road trip to your wedding venue - whether it’s across state lines or not!
“Joshua was an exceptional wedding photographer and we received the most beautiful photos of our special day. Joshua was a joy to work with and willing to spend ample time discussing and planning the day ahead of time. On the day his friendly and positive attitude helped both of us (bride and groom) feel relaxed and meant we could focus on enjoying the day. We would highly recommend Joshua for any special event photography.” Peter