Groove Junction’s professional musicians have performed at weddings and events across Victoria and are experts in creating memorable moments through live music. Working closely with you, they’ll tailor your wedding music to your specific needs, ensuring your wedding entertainment creates a unique and unforgettable experience for you and your guests.
Whether you’re looking for an acoustic duo or a nine-piece band to perform at your wedding, Groove Junction Entertainment has a number of flexible wedding entertainment packages to choose from. If you’re keen to keep the dancefloor packed and the party going into the night, you can also add a DJ to your wedding package.
Past clients describe Groove Junction’s musicians as being friendly, professional, talented, flexible, and approachable. Their glowing 5-star reviews are proof of the team’s passion for creating special memories at weddings across Melbourne and Victoria. From the ceremony and reception to the dancefloor, Groove Junction know exactly how to create the perfect live music experience.
“Just incredible!! The atmosphere was amazing, with so much soul and personality! Our guests told us that the band and their choice of songs made it impossible to leave the dancefloor! Not a single person sitting while the band was playing. Highly recommend and great communication.” - Inoka D
What you’ll love about Groove Junction Entertainment for your Melbourne wedding:
- Their talented musicians. Groove Junction’s talented live wedding musicians have experience in performing for intimate weddings of 20 people to large weddings of more than 400 guests. Their wedding bands feature a selection of Melbourne’s finest singers, each with their own unique style and sound.
- Their extensive repertoire of songs. Groove Junction’s wedding band performs a diverse array of dancefloor packing classics. Their extensive wedding song list includes pop, reggae, funk, soul, R&B, and jazz music. If you have a specific song request for your first dance, father-daughter dance or walk down the aisle, Groove Junction are happy to learn the song so they can play it at your wedding.
- Their flexible entertainment packages. Offering a wide variety of band setups and wedding entertainment packages, Groove Junction has something for everyone. Choose from a four-piece live band setup right the way up to their lively 9-piece band, including a horn section.
Highlights of booking Groove Junction Entertainment for your Melbourne wedding:
- They offer a number of packages depending on your entertainment needs
- All wedding band bookings include PA hire
- Groove Junction is available to book as a duo up to a nine-piece band
Groove Junction’s wedding entertainment package options include:
- Duo and DJ. Start the night with some ambient music from Groove Junction’s acoustic duo then let the DJ take care of the dancefloor as the party continues.
- 6-Piece Band and DJ. This package will set a perfect atmosphere for your wedding, with live music progressing into dance music as the night goes on.
- Duo and 6-Piece Band. If you’d prefer to just have live music at your wedding, this package is the one for you. Groove Junction’s acoustic duo will play at the start of the night, followed by their 6-piece live band later in the night as your guests hit the dancefloor.
What is Groove Junction’s most popular band setup for weddings?
The most popular option for weddings is Groove Junction’s 6-piece band. It features drums, bass, keyboard, guitar, a male vocalist, and a female vocalist.
Can Groove Junction travel for weddings?
Yes. Groove Junction Entertainment is based in Melbourne, however, they often travel around regional Victoria for weddings and also offer services Australia wide.
Does Groove Junction Entertainment offer MC services for weddings?
Yep! As well as live musicians and DJs, Groove Junction can also provide MC services at weddings.
“The guys from Groove Junction were a wonderful addition to our wedding. They were able to play all of our ceremony songs perfectly and it was so nice to have the live acoustic version of the songs. They definitely made the party at the end of the night and had all the guests up dancing! It was so much fun having them at our wedding.” - Kimberley M